« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NASCAR Founder's Grandson Popped for DUI

10/8/2009 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The grandson of NASCAR founder Bill France just found out how fast police cars can go -- because cops busted him today for DUI.

J.C. France and his incredible four-point chin beard were popped by Daytona Beach cops in Florida early this morning. France was also booked for possession of narcotics.

Cops say they found a small bag filled with a "white cakelike substance" on France during the traffic stop.

France was released from the Volusia County jail on $4,500 bond.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tmzsucks

Ok... I'm thinking Lurch from the Adams Family, and the original Frankenstein.

Jon

WOW helmet head / mullet mixed in with a little bit of a Joe Dirt chin flap. Playgirl next with Palin's son-in-law?

Kitty

You left out the part where he and his half brother threatened the cops and said their family owns Daytona. Useless spoiled rich kids who never did a worthwhile thing their whole lives.

Kitty

NASCAR sucks!!! How typical of the spoiled rich France family-they think they own that town. I always knew they thought they were better than everybody else. What is idiot Brian France going to do now? It serves him right for the way NASCAR has treated Jeremy and Carl Long. I really detest the Frances-especially Brian and his holier than thou attitude. Like I've said before, he'll never get another penny of my money. I don't go to the races anymore and only watch it on TV now only because of my driver. The Frances can all take a flying leap.

Lola

I'm sort of thinking he looks like an Oompa Loompa!

jessica

This goes to show that everybody is human.. mug shots are never good .I know JC and he is a giving and sweet person . He does a ton of charity events and has a heart of gold.

puddintang

Look up a picture of Beaker from the muppets.. Go on, I'll wait.

Debra

"I know JC and he is a giving and sweet person. He does a ton of charity events and has a heart of gold."
- Posted at 1:54AM on Oct 9th 2009 by jessica

Jessica, Jessica, Jessica....
What if he killed your dog, or worse, one of your loved ones, while he was drag racing, high on coke!

Nice? Heart of Gold? What are you on? You must be one of his hookers!

Pam

Ok how do people make such ugly people? It makes me sick!

CheekyChops

Is he Herman Munster's long lost grandson?

Chatham

I thought it was Shannon Burke at first.

London not England

AND THE PWT BAND-WAGON CONTINUES....WITH A FEW HOPPING "OFF" THE WAGON......

HEY!~! PO WHITE TRASH !!!! STOP DRINKIN AND DRIVING !!!! AND FOR GOD'S SAKES KEEP UP WITH YOUR BRATS - AND KEEP NANCY GRACE FROM HAVING SOMETHING TO DO....!!!!!

THIS MEANS YOU NICK NOLTE'S SON, BILL FRANCE.... AND THE REST OF YOU ALL!!!!!

ohyesidid

Scary.

Hertz rent a car

He was out partying with Jeremy Mayfield. Time to drug test the France family, I bet there are skeletons in their colset too!

oL0

Stick two bolts on the sides of his head and he is a dead ringer for Frankenstein.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments