Natalie vs. Mila

Who'd You Rather?

10/8/2009 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sexy starlets Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis got chummy at a ballet gala in NYC on Wednesday.

Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis
Question is ...

balls

balls

clear

Natalie Portman is an absolutely HORRIBLE actor. It was absolutely PAINFUL to watch her acting in the movie of the toystore she was in with Dustin Hoffman. (I checked it out from the library for my kids to watch). She was OVERDOING the emotions and her sad facial expressions and stares which were totally CLASHING with Dustin Hoffman's character. I swear, the ONLY reason she stars in ANY movies at all is only because she has some kind of connections. ... some kind of connections in the movie business.

walax

I think Mila is cuter in this photo.

RDC

Natalie looks too much like all the other talentless actresses that the 7 major studios have been trying to shove down our throats for the last 40 years. She's just ordinary. The only reason why a lot of these women are famous is because they have a look that someone at one of the 7 major studios likes so they'll promote the hell out of them and give them good movies rolls.

socaltrick

the one that just doesn't lie there and expect you to do all the work!!! HA!

adrianna

they are both beautiful girls with 2 different looks natalie has a all american beauty and mila is exotic lookung if i were a guy i would choose mila theyre both smart and good actresses but mila is stunning

RDC

They both do have beautiful legs; good tone, shapely, and you can see the muscle mass. So much better than those overly skinny, smelly legs that a lot of the overly promoted actresses have.

whats up Doctors

Before I make this decision, Research needs to done, Need to Google them,Bio, photo shoots,etc This is too important to just randomly choose lol

sunnyroberto

Hey, to me it's tie, so this is my criteria for voting for Mila.

Portman is a leftwing radical 0bama supporter, so she loses my vote. Mila is an exile from Russian opression (she's Ukranian) and is probably thankful to America for giving her an opportunity at success.

the truth hurts huh

To the person who mentioned Natalie's looks as "all american beauty" - She is actually Israeli American. Birth name: Natalie Hershlag. Father-Israeli/Mother-American (of Austrian & Russian Jewish descent). She was born in Jerusalem and then raised as a child in Long Island NY.

From Wikipedia: Portman has said that although she "really love[s] the States... my heart's in Jerusalem. That's where I feel at home."

Babyfacemagee

Dude- Who cares where they're from. They're american citizens. 99% of americans are from somewhere else. Unless you're 100% american indian. For the record, Mila is Jewish-ukrainian, Natalie is Jewish-israeli so those are two hot jewish broads. Frankly, I don't give a crap what religion they are...I'd do both of them, they're hot.

BFM

the truth hurts huh

BFM .... Oh - get over your horny self. Hahahaha.

(And FYI: If someone is born in another country to a parent who is from that country - they are NOT "all American." No diss in that - just a fact.)

charli0124

Is it just me or do they both look different? Especially Mila...are they visiting the back door of the nearest plastic surgeon ALREADY????

Sniglet

Natalie is one of the most, if not the most, beautiful woman on the planet. Someone voting for anyone but her is gay.

caixitrum

I vote for both of them although I prefer Mila's dress.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments