Natalie vs. Mila

Who'd You Rather?

10/8/2009 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sexy starlets Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis got chummy at a ballet gala in NYC on Wednesday.

Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis
Question is ...

dojoso

my head just exploded

Joe

BOTH..........At the same time

adrianna

TO THE 2 IDIOTS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BE AN AMERCAN CITIZEN WELL MAYBE YOU SHOREAD UP ON YOUR HISTORY JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN IN DIFFERENT COUNTRYS DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE NOT AMERICAN CITIZEN AND WHEN I SAID NATALIE HAS AN ALL AMERICAN LOOK I WAS TALKING ABOUT HER LOOKS SHE PRETTY NATURALLY AND SHE HAS AN ALL AMERICAN LOOK I WASNT TALIKING ABOUT HER HERATIGE OR WHERE SHES FRO OR WHERE SHE WAS BORN ITS JUST THE LOOK SHE HAS GO BACK TO SCHOOL DUMMY!!

s

why does natalie's hair look so nappy?

scudrunner4

Mila I guess but not because of her acting abilities. From 'Get Over it' to 'Blind Date' it's 'Jackie Burkhart' & she Talks Way too much on & off set. On the CBS lot I asked her to marry me twice & it was "Yackity Yackity Yack, uh, What?"....Well she's getting older now soon to be 27 then before long, 30. She's losing her cuteness so world & TMZ, here it is again...Milena, will you? After all no one else is going to ask you. I'm safe 'cause she doesn't read this stuff.

cirjar

huuu que beautiful natalie

cirjar

if boyfriend would be proud to have a girfriend if

cirjar

if boyfriend would be proud to have a girlfriend if

scudrunner4

Ok. I thru in my 2 cents at #35 but I found some change in my pocket so here goes. Did you know there is a website called FamousWhy? Its run by a bunch in Romania? Well they say Mila is Famous but she doesn't have any Fans yet. I've done some acting & have more 'Fans' than Mila. Why is she famous?! Take off her make-up and you have a short, skinny & well, uh, hmmmmm uh. Boyfriend, shmoyfriend. She's not engaged! Cary Grant once said "If she's younger than 18 she's protectd by law & if she's over 65 she's protectd by nature. Anything in between is fair game" So...................

trixie

I like natalie portman !!!

trixie

I like Natalie Portman !!!

vince