Barbarella vs. Hot Lips

Who'd You Rather?

10/9/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Barbarella" star Jane Fonda, 71, at a film premiere in NYC last week (left) -- and Hot Lips from "M*A*S*H" aka Loretta Swit, also 71, at an event in L.A. on Saturday (right).

Jane Fonda and Loretta Swit
Question is ...

LongJohn69

Let me put it this way......Has hot-lips ever had a song written about how fine her butt looks when she struts? I thought not. Ergo my vote goes to Fonda whose butt looks fine when she struts.

balls

balls

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Jane looks great for her age, come on! The only thing is that she just looks a bit "dry." She needs some Hyaluronic Acid serum! Awesome stuff, it plumps your skin with moisture!

Don

Hanoi Jane. But I want to wait till she's 75.

p51d007

If I were within 10 feet of HANOI jane, I'd spit on her.
F'in bitch! She deserves to be put upside a firing squad for what she did back in the day.

HOW DARE YOU

Jane Fonda is a traitor... The only things that should be done to her are not legal...

Frank

@ David M #14
Before spouting off idiocies, check your facts: M*A*S*H* dealt with the Korean war, not Vietnam.

Mariah

Frank, you beat me to it (Pointing out that MASH was about Korea not Vietnam) though I agree with David's comments about Fonda. But if Swit wanted to be oblivious as to what Vietnam was about is/was her prerogative. I would like to think since she was in her prime during the Vietnam War, she probably knew more than David thinks. Not sure why he thinks she wouldn't.

cat

Most of you are probably too young to know what Jane Fonda did to American Soldiers during the Vietnam War....google it...SHE IS A TRAITOR TO OUR SOLDIERS AND COUNTRY....She should of been tried and exicuted for her actions that got soldiers killed, our american soldiers were shot and beaten and thrown in dirt holes in the ground because SHE was cozying uo to VietCong Animals......she is a worthless piece of crap!!!

Maija

Hot lips was on a great war t.v. show M.A.S.H. and & Jane Fonda was a commie lover during war time. I can't believe people would vote for Jane...I bet she's drooling at the bit about the socialism talk out there.

Raejean

What do people expect from women over 70?

If neither had cosmetic and dental enhancements, you'd see far worse.

Let's hope you'll make it past 70. Bet you will still be looking for sexual interest from your partner.

Of course, it won't happen to you!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2