Report: Hoff Hospitalized

After Decking Doc

10/9/2009 10:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1009_david_hasselhoff_bn-1David Hasselhoff was reportedly hospitalized for two days in London after a drunken bender allegedly ended with him punching a doctor in London, this according to The Sun.

The Hoff was released yesterday from the Capio Nightingale Hospital, the paper is reporting, after an alleged drinking bender at the St Martins Lane Hotel.

He was reportedly in town for Simon Cowell's birthday party and has been partying it up in London ever since.

TMZ has confirmed The Hoff was in fact a guest at the St Martins Hotel this week and a guest at Simon's party.

Hasselhoff has battled alcohol problems for years, most recently last month when The Hoff was taken to the ER -- but he says that trip was for an ear problem.

We contacted Hoff's rep, who is looking into it right now.

UPDATE: 9:22 AM ET: We contacted the office of the doctor The Hoff allegedly attacked. An assistant simply said, "No comment" and hung up.David Hasselhoff

Story developing...

balls

Man who tell one too many light bulb jokes will soon burn out!

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

B O I N G !!! B O I N G !!!

Wanda W.

To "lilyx","by recovery","Puffy",etc,etc. Addicts are all the many things I mentioned, and more I didnt.They all whine"Im an addict,I cant help myself",WAH,WAH,WAH!!!!!! What ever happened to personal responsibility? When did we all become a nation of whining brats, looking for excuses to explain our own bad,selfish,self centered behavior? STOP drinking if you drink too much,STOP using crack cocaine,STOP abusing prescription drugs,STOP eating yourself into an early grave! If you cant,STOP whining about it all being a "disease",its not,its a weakness,period.If you want to die,I say do it quickly,at least spare your loved ones the pain of watching you die a slow, lingering death.The end result is the same. Their the ones that should worry about "Karma",not me.

Wendy

seriously, this guy is a "has been" for one, who cares and he is in such denial its pathetic and so are his kids.

MG

Oh I'm sure it was just that pesky ear problem that caused him not to be able to walk, or drive, which frustrated him so much he punched a doctor.

I'll sure be interested in what kind of story he comes up for this one.

MG

You know you're a drunk when:

You need 2 days in the hospital to recover from a bender.

Never heard of such a tragic thing in my life. Can you imagine if we had nationalized (cough, socialized) health care? They would seat him next to a trash can outside and say "sober up dude"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3