Summer Lovin'

10/9/2009 1:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 40-year-old resurfaced on the beach in Hawaii on Wednesday, looking wet.

Cree Summer

Cree is a very successful voice over actor.

Summer claims she was originally hired to be the voice of Meg Griffin on "Family Guy," but was fired before production began.

COMMENTS

mDavis

She did the voice for PENNY on the "Inspector Gadget" and many other characters you know...I think she voices that cartoon Kids Next Door - I think thats the name of it.

Anyway, she looks great.

doctorme

She looks great.

She does the voice of Granny Mae on "WordGirl" one of my kids' favorite shows! She was also Penny on "Inspector Gadget" and "Susie" on Rugrats.

Go Cree!

MJbabymamawannabe

I think she was also the voice of Chloe the poodle on the kids show Clifford the Big red dog. She does have a great voice.

ItsJloNOTJHo

I also LOVED her CD back in the day @Julie, it's still in my rotation. She was also the voice of Foxy Cleopatra in Drawn Together.

softlipsgirl

You look GREAT, girl! Shows what natural enhancement (i.e. good old-fashioned EXERCISE and preventive skin care) will do. She deserves more kudos than she got, TMZ. You go Cree!

stan

get rid of that nose ring and your perfect

66BLUEMARLIN

Who Cares????

MsCommonsense is gonna be a mommy

26. Who Cares???? Posted at 2:12PM on Oct 9th 2009 by 66Bluemarlin ===================================================================
Please give this nasty, rotten bologna smelling, ignorant, diseased, hair lice having, unemployed, snaggletooth, acne having, child molesting, incest having, drug overdosing, alcoholic, fat, ugly peckerwood the benefit of the doubt. They all think the same. People like him can't help it. That's how he was raised. It's not his fault he's poor white trash. That's all he knows. He should be happy to even have internet service in his trailer compounds.

FootballFan

I love Cree Summer and A Different World. ADW was one of the few sitcoms where race was never a motivating factor. Everyone could relate to the show and its message of trying to find your identity and pursuit your dreams in a collegiate environment. Too bad tv shows don't follow the same clever, thought-provoking plotlines.

As stated in the previous posts, I absolute remember Cree as the voice of Susie in Rugrats, one of my favorite Nick toons growing up. Too bad Nick doesn't show the same cartoons anymore.

All the best Cree and God Bless!!

Amanda

She looks goooood! Her brother, Rainbow, was a vj on MuchMusic in Toronto for a while. He was hot too

Contessa

Thank you TMZ for giving us an update on Ms. Summer. She looks fabulous!!! I am an aspiring VO artist who enjoys hearing her when I can recognize her voice. Now for the real TMZ - admit it, Cree Summer is BANGIN!!! If Cree is hired for the Victoria Secret ad shoot, all other so "models" need to stay at home; their A game will turn out to be there Z game. Cree will shut the set down. The Girls Next Door would need a new address. Send them packing Cree, then into that mansion alone. There is no comparison. Cree you look like a 17 year old. You are asked to show your ID when purchasing alcoholic breverages aren't you Cree?

I'm a woman who is attemting to acheive this very look. Now in all honesty I will need a jump start from the Lipo Man... so I'm printing the photo out, taking it to the body contouring doctor and say, "If you get me started, I promise to maintain it". 3, 4 or 5 sessions with the doc and that lipo suction hose will get me there. Oh I'll need a predatory loan too. Yeah, yeah, whatever nay sayers. The end result is what counts. My new mantra - Me and Cree are twins, me and Cree are twins, me and cree and twins, repeat all day. Say it like Dorothy in The Wizard of OZ - there's no place like home. xoxoxoxoxo

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2