This Little Piggy Went to Paris ... Hilton

10/9/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One lucky little pot belly piglet is about to live a life of luxury -- Paris Hilton style.

Paris Hilton gets a pig!

TMZ has learned Hilton has ordered a $4,500 Royal Dandie™ miniature pig from a breeder in Oregon -- who'll hand-deliver the piglet to Paris in 4-5 weeks.

Paris' piggy -- who'll be named "Princess Pigelette" -- will be nine weeks old when she arrives and is "closely related" to the piglet pictured. We're told she's black, white and pink -- and is already litter box trained.

A rep for Hilton tells us, "Paris is thrilled! She is a major animal lover and is excited for the arrival of her new piglette."

The breeder tells us these mini pigs are healthy, friendly, clean and more intelligent than a dog.

Tinkerbell -- if she's still around -- isn't gonna be happy about this.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

George William Gockel

I am a true fan of Paris Hilton. I also am a huge fan of Paris Hilton. I love Paris Hilton. I really really do care about Parish Hilton. I really really am concerned about Paris Hilton. To see Paris Hilton. Good for the piglet. To see Paris Hilton totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Paris Hilton.

Pap

TMZ and websites of the like are the modern day and virtual equivalent of ancient day stonings. Instead of throwing Paris Hilton into a pit where everyone throws stones at her until she is a bloody corpse, they put up a story and picture and everyone throws their ignorant insults and hateful jealous comments about someone whom they don't know any truth about. You yourselves, are all by far lower and more despicable than any of the words you've used in your comments.

chrissy

who in there right mind would give a living thing to paris hilton? Did they lie and claim it was for someone else? I do not care if she offered me a million bucks I would not give her an animal

With that said I am planning on getting a miniature pig lol..I saw them a while back and fell in love, my mom has a normal size one

CAPONE

"Princess-Piglette"
Well, Paris Hilton the adorable fun loving attractive Beauty Qween
has found another cute minature darling...
Tinkerbell, we've been in love with over the year's probably will be a little jealous of the Royal Pig's presence...
Don't you think ???
But, he'll just have to get used to it!!!
Really Love your Energy over the year's Paris Hilton
Rock-On Babe!!!!

Dawn

Hey I live in Oregon... I wonder whom is the pig seller... Or actually what part of Oregon!!! Let me do some research!

ML

She will be having this one lick her herpes infested crotch.

Guardian Angels of Paris HILTON

Guardian Angels French of Paris HILTON !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5