Kanye West Finally Plays Ball

10/10/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West was spotted leaving a gym in Los Angeles after playing basketball wi--

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

--hold up a sec. Yo TMZ, I'm really happy for Kanye West, but that video of Miley Cyrus you have up is the best rap video about Twitter done by a white girl of all-time. OF ALL-TIME!!!

Heather

Shut up yessir, you are the biggest biggot on this site! If you hate TMZ so much then do us all a favor and stopping typing it into your browser. Problem solved! Btw yesterday, you went on and on about TMZ calling Usher wife a "baby mama" when the article clearly stated that Usher used that term when speaking to Police. Idiot!

David

He is a poor excuse of a grateful celebrity. People would love to be in this guys shoes. He is so ungrateful. His latest song puts down everyone is gay by stating, "...no homo..." And you'd think, he'd shut his DEFORMED JAW, after the Taylor Swift thing. NICE UNDERBITE, KANYE.

David

HI PEDRO IN MIAMI. AT LEAST YOU DON'T HAVE AN UNDERBITE LIKE KANYE.

David

PEDRO, HOW'S YOUR FEVER. I LOVE TMZ. DON'T WORRY DADDY WILL BE HOME SOON,PAPA

David

Yo, Melinda in the doctor's office in Miami, wat up, ho? I'm on TMZ with you. Tell Luis I said hi.

Luornu

TMZ: GOOD ONE!!

p.s...Is this site available all over the world? Just asking because it seems quite a few of the comments are in a language other than English.

Michelle Jackson

If a middle aged white man interrupted an awards show in front of a 19 year old black woman what would happen? If he called Barack Obama racist, if he cried racism everytime he didn't win an award, what would happen? Give this racist IDIOT a pacifier. He's a piece of work. He's the most racist of anyone. Anybody that stands up for this piece of garbage is no better! This is why fans vote. He should be shot like a diseased dog. Stupid racist piece of garbage!

Michelle Jackson

He's a fat headed, domino teethed, biggot, midget. His 5'3" piece of trash should be shot. Amazing what an ego can do to trash like this. He's trash! No better than child molesting Michael. Who stands up for these garbages? I suppose the same people that think Barrido is innocent. Michael Jackson paid $16 million to a family. If I'm innocent, I'm not going to be paying money. Some innocense!

Bennie

So True!!! I love it, keep the snarky coments coming.

Michelle Jackson

Nate, love the John Amechi reference. Must be a Big Ten fan! Now we need the Billy Bean reference! Hillarious!

BHL

Egoistical MANIAC! Why bother TMZ?????

whats up Doctors

I just looked at his picture again,and it seems like his right jaw is all swollen up. Maybe some one on the court gave him a beauty of a left cross punch. He also looks a little dazed.Poor lil wanna be be thug,got his lil azz whooped.rotflmao

Paige

Dumbest human on the planet. Surprised he even knows how to put on foot in front of the other. I want to puke when I see his face.

river rat

My goodness, that is an ugly man!

Jared JR8K