Miley Cyrus -- White Girls Can't Rap

10/10/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus posted a video -- a rap song, actually -- to explain to her millions of followers why she decided to quit Twitter.

Now if only she'd quit rapping.

Can't Stand Obama

She deleted her Twitter account to make her boyfriend happy??? NEVER EVER let a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife call the shots on what you can and can't do. That's control - which can lead to abuse.

just sayin

good riddance now if only tila famewhore tequila qould just take a cue and delete hers as well so we don't have to listen to her stupid ramblings all the time.

Melissa

Okay, yes I think that this video is stupid. Alas, this is a 17 year old girl who has been in the spotlight for a majority of her life. Give her a break. Those people who want to get on here and make really nasty and downright crude remards about a 17 year old girl are sick, need a life, and need to go home and see if your mother's appreciate your filthy comments. If you don't like her then why are you reading anything about her and then taking the time to post on this wall.

LStoner

It's not shocking she can't rap. She can't sing either. She always sounds like she's holding her nose. She's only become famous out of great marketing, not talent.

RACEHEAD

She should keep her mouth shut.

Nancy

I give it a month before she goes back to tweeting.

She does have that whore look. Go away please, back to those loving arms of you're sweet sweet daddy. Oh wait, that was MacKenzie. Oh same thing.

baileys_mentor

Lawdy! Now I remember why I thought Miley was Sooooo lame!

rresiak

Her friends are hot.

Smivey

I decided to leave Twitter before I even started using Twitter.

yessir

TMZ CAN'T OWN UP TO ITS BIGOTED BEHAVIOR. WHY DID YOU GUYS REFER TO USHER'S WIFE AS HIS BABY MAMA? WHY HAVE YOU NEVER REFERRED TO A WHITE MARRIED WOMAN IN THAT FASHION?

Jenny

Hahah that was stupid and she knows it, she was just trying to be funny and silly. I don't know why everyone hates her. I don't like her music and she seems like a fun girl.

Bethany Sweet

Did anyone actually listen to the words? Miley's right! Who cares if you're sitting on the deck brushing your hair, or making dinner, or petting your cat! Twitter bores me so much that I refuse to participate from day one.

SoCal Razzles

Good for Miley...Twitter SUCKS.

Matt

It's not true, she was making fun of Liam the dude she was filming with, Liam is brainwashing her and forced her to "delete" twitter is a bunch of lie! Liam is trying to act like a "daddy" is not quite funny at all. If you read Miley's dad Billy Ray comments, Billy Ray says that Miley is still using twitter! Liam is a just a complete moron and he can't tell Miley what to do! So, the rap video that Miley did, she just ignore Liam lol! Liam have just fail... Miley is NOT dating Liam either! She just reunited the dude from Jonas Brothers duh! end of story.

i love accu kooky

Thank you accurate kooky! I almost left the house without a jacket but then I saw your forecast.
Keep up the great work!!