Miley Cyrus -- White Girls Can't Rap

10/10/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus posted a video -- a rap song, actually -- to explain to her millions of followers why she decided to quit Twitter.

Now if only she'd quit rapping.

really now

That was so cute Miley ! I think she did a great job ! Jealous people stop haten'! You go Miley !

Sarah

I can't believe I actually wasted my time and watched that.

barf

CHEAP!

Rap sucks

This is the kind of sh!t that killed real rap. God i hate this stupid whore she can't even freaking sing man. Her voice sounds like if she smoke two packs a day. She has no talent and just like any other teen idol, she's only there to make money for the business and as long as she is popular she'll get the greens. I don't like Eminem but i hope someday him or any other person would take a diss on this bitch and tell the truth or to the other wannabe country star Taylor Swift.

nina

Someone make this whore go away already. The pop industry forces this crap down our throat involuntary.

MindyD

My dog could lip synch better than that

Get an actual education?

It's because of you guys that "celebrities" can't live a normal life. Why magnify them under a f*cking scope ALL the time? Do you not realize that you people also stalk children? It's like you chose Miley to speculate. She can be the worst, most ugly, most lying person in the world, but who cares? Does your life suck THAT much that you have to focus on others' and not your own? You people need to focus on your own lives and MOVE THE F*CK ON! At least leave the ones that don't want the attention alone. Go for Paris Hilton or some shiz like that. :

Rap sucks

I'm sick of you teens today with your "haters" crap. Like if you don't have something to hate. Oh she's only 16 and you say bad things about her, Shut the hell up. Does she act 16? i bet her sex tape has already been filmed and keep defending her whore ass. But only young girls from the suburbs like this skank, and you are the ones who buy all that annoying hip hop music which is the only reason the crappers make money and are popular like this wannabe. Seriously, i bet any adult can't stand her neither so stop with the "haters" crap. My god, has she really sold millions and has had a sh@t load of downloads? Let me say this again, what's popular and is sent towards young people is what makes money. The real talent mostly stays unnoticed okay you little morons so stop babbling about all the wrong stuff. Jesus what is going on these days, pop stars, rap stars, twilight crap, band boys, horrible remakes, nothing original, naked teens on their phones. 21st century sucks and I'm out!

Ann

I think this is pretty good! Its funny too!

Rap sucks

One more thing, I'm not someone older so don't say go watch Vh1 classic or something cuz i was born too late and the old days were better period........

Rap sucks

RADIO SUCKS! THE SAME F%CKING SONGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN I CAN'T STAND ALL THIS CRAP STUFF THAT ISN'T EVEN GOING TO MATTER IN 3 MOTHNS!

Breann

God!!! No one cares about what she is doing and it's really sad that she thinks someone actully cares. It's seems she is really stuck on herself and needs to just shut up!! She cant rap or sing and the only fans that she has are under the age of 12. she needs to go find what her real talent is.

PA WOMANIZER

She' white an she can't rap... God.... TMZ... why do you torture us this way! Horrible! (Helps you appreciate the talent of Michael Jackson)

PA WOMANIZER

Oh Michael (Jackson)... It is times like this that we REALLY miss you!

Sarah

Ha, I like how she says she's quitting Twitter because she's
"TOO BUSY"
but she had time to write a rap, and get girls, and make the video?

PLUS,
Twitter isn't for saying things like,
"going to the store now"
"in the bathroom right now" or
"sitting here watching tv"

Do people tweet those things, yes, but I personally use it as means of networking and sharing information with a large group of people. She could have used it maturely...

but people don't watch videos of people being civil, do they?