« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Andrews Case Causes Major Hotel Cover-Up

10/11/2009 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a war raging between people and peepholes at the Ramada Conference Center Hotel in Milwaukee -- one of the places where ESPN reporter Erin Andrews was unknowingly filmed naked in her room.

We spoke to a member of the Ramada staff -- who told us ever since the hotel was linked to the Andrews case, housekeeping crews have had to remove all sorts of items taped to multiple peepholes -- from paper to Kleenex ... even Band-Aids.

Andrews' alleged Peeping Tom is currently under house arrest in Chicago -- so the only peephole anyone should really be worried about is the one at his house.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

RM

peepholes are meant for safety. Have you forgotten about that? What happened to Andrews is still up in the air. And yes, I will not cover mine. I think there is more to the story myself. If this was the case, we would have LONG seen "peephole pics" online. And way more kinky than what this lady had done.

the truth hurts huh

Again TMZ ...... GET US THE STORY on how in the hell her room info
was given out to anyone??? It is just not done in the hotel
industry. Were people bribed? Were staff members at ALL the hotels
that slack?? It doesn't make sense. Something else is up here.
Stop posting the irrelevant stories - and get on the one that still
holds the mystery! Go do the diggin' you're famous/infamous for!!!

the truth hurts huh

10. Kalvin .... in the photo above (and others I've seen of her) she sure doesn't look ANYWHERE NEAR a 9.9999! You might want to get your eyesight checked.

La Toya Jackson

Obama is great !!!! Bye Bye Bush ..

La Toya Jackson

Back to ME.. Me me me and who? ME!!! .. I have always thought peeps were peeking at me through the door at mai hotels and now I know it's true .. It's all about ME .. Mo Money .. Mo Money .. MUCH MO MONEY !! Ker Ching

Slutty Whores Rock

10. Kalvin, you really think this cow is a 9??? If that's true, you are either a lesbian, an inmate in a Turkish prison, or you live in Wisconsin. Come out to California sometime, there are a million 9's walking around the grocery store and mall.
The criminal charge will be reduced to a misdemeanor if not completely dismissed. She cannot sue in civil court because she has suffered no monetary damages.

Milwaukee Guy

First of all that Ramada is a dump, one of the worst Hotels in Milwaukee. It is awful inside and out. The thought that a major TV personality would be stuck there is pretty scary.

I am sure the Hotel itself is some kind of LLC or seperate corporation, so the suit may give her the crappy hotel, but thats it.

billyboyhere

Thanks to her I cant even make reservations for relatives to be in rooms next to me and each other...the selfish, self seeking louse---why does she have to drag the whole world into her stupid problems, like ironing in the nude and watching her butt in the mirror? Good Grief now we all have to be inconvenienced because a bimbo who preached bimboness was being peeped on like most bimbos are.

I hope the guy goes to jail, but we dont need to be inconvenienced because she's so stupid as to iron in the nude.

Fd

The whole thing is a joke

RobertKCole

Read the article by USA Today writer Barb Delollis's on the subject at http://bit.ly/Y6AT7 or the blog post highlighted in her article here http://bit.ly/Y6AT7 to see how this not so new issue can be easily resolved.

Kelly

I dont get why houskeeping is removing items that cover up peepholes? I mean really why do they have peepholes to begin with? and why would anyone pay money for a room with peepholes unless they are into that! What the hell ever!! crazy! Ramada needs to plaster that crap up!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2