Daddy, Is That You?

10/11/2009 11:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After a moment of uncertainty, one of Jon Gosselin's daughters finally concluded that the man in front of her was in fact her father.

0921_media_removed_britney

Or, as her mother calls him, "That bastard."

jusron

Jon is such a stupid loser. I feel sorry for Kate because she has to deal with this dumb a**!! She's a wonderful Mom and Jon is just an attention who**e that cares more about bashing Kate every chance he gets instead of just being a decent Dad. So sad for the kids, atleast they have one normal parent.

Politico Pablo

So what's next? His kids get to go on food stamps? Thanks Dad.

Gia

John is a bastard for shutting the show down only AFTER TLC announced he was, for all intents and purposes, out.

He's a sleazy, self-centered douche who raided the couple's joint bank account. I hope the judge throws him in jail where he belongs.

FULGY

Posted at 11:49AM on Oct 11th 2009 by jasmine

Moms money?
What about the childrens money? Those kids will never see a dime

sanity

You Kate haters need to stop making fun of Hannah's looks - just because you perceive her to be Kate's favorite. That's sick, she's just a child. I actually think she has the prettiest features and she will turn out to be the most attractive child. This is simply not a good picture, and somebody needs to comb her hair.

sanity

33. 14. OK kids.The paps are here. Get out onto the driveway and pretend you're happy to hang out with me. Be sure to hug and kiss me a lot. Make it look good, and I'll buy you tons of inappropriate gifts like ATVs and laptops with your mom's money. Oh, and hurry up - the babysitter is coming over and I feel the need for a dip in the hot tub!

Posted at 11:49AM on Oct 11th 2009 by jasmine

Moms money?
What about the childrens money? Those kids will never see a dime

Posted at 1:33PM on Oct 11th 2009 by Cal

OK, let's just say it isn't Jon's money.

wishing they would just go the hell away!

I've never heard Kate refer to Jon as "that bastard", although i couldn't blame her if she does.

Butterfly

DOESN'T KATE know by now that children do not like to hear, and will always remember, how their parents called each other FOUL names? The day will come when these beautiful and precious children will never forgive Jon and Kate for creating such an unforgivable mess of their lives. As they grow older, they will recall all the bitterness and hopefully, separate themselves from such, so called, "loving" parents. If the courts would appoint the children to families like mine or, to millions of like families in our country, the Gosselin children would know what it is like to be part of a REAL and LOVING environment. To Jon and Kate, THINK ABOUT IT, IF YOU DARE.

R U Kidding Me?

ok... this is way TOO far.

Children are off limits TMZ!!!!!

The divorce is ugly enough, it doesn't need YOUR help

LadyCaCa

Jon has down syndrome. Of course, that's no excuse for the big belly, flip flops, Ed Hardy, fake diamond earrings or constant "O" face. On a side note, there's no way that this guy has anything bigger than a tiny penis.

La Toya Jackson

He is a skeezie, Media/press whore. If we ignore him he will dry up and blow away.. I feel sorry for his kids... The further away from Jon they are the better .. AND .. I bet he will pay very little if any child support... He needs to crawl back under the rock he came out from ..

La Toya Jackson

Back to me !!! .. Me me me and who? .. ME !!!! .. Mo Money .. Mo Money .. I want MUCH MO MONEY!!!! .. Ker Ching

Pat of Moscow

It just makes me sick to see Jon with his girls.Do you know were those hands have been? I guess he is trying to make an effort to look like a good daddy. Jon might be concerned about going to court but his pea brain is not thinking of all the mistakes he has made by looking bad in public. He should have considered what his children might think of him down the road. Their not going to be little forever. Things are going to change for Jon because he'll have to get a real job to pay for their support. No more living the high life or have the pick of girls things are going to get serious real quick.

christy

Ok Tmz is about ready to loose me over this crap. First off I do see alot more pics of him with his kids then I do her. While all of you run your mouth about this man and what he does, she is doing the same freaking thing and has been alot longer. I remember the show where he worked major hours to support that family. I remember her constantly being a b**ch and busting him at every turn. She went and got herself a Public relations person to sit there and make her look good and him bad and all you morons fall for it. So he sits there in the media and says what he says and you all bust him for it but she does the same freaking thing. Get your head out of your a**es. And those of you morons who want to root for her just because you think shes hot, look at what she really looked like before all the plastic surgery. They are both pathetic. Go home and raise your kids. She is an attention whore running to all these shows to say how bad he is. Get over yourself and someone please stop reporting on them and get rid of them. GET OUT OF PA KATE NOONE WANTS YOU HERE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments