Gosselin vs. Lohan

Who'd You Rather?

10/12/2009 2:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Single dads Jon Gosselin and Michael Lohan are now BFFs.

Gosselin and Lohan
Question is ...

clara

seriously neither...

Sue

OMG!!!! Sometimes I vote just so I can see the results. But in this case, I can't even bring myself to vote so I can see the results!! I'm too repulsed!!!

Maggie

There wasn't an option: If they were the last two men on earth and I was the last woman, I'd let the human race end. I'd also go off and live by myself and leave those two to each other.

Lippy Loo

TMZ... PLEASE ADD NEITHER! They are disgusting little runts.

Laura

Why don't you add a third line to the voting. Neither! My cat coughed up something this A.M. that was better looking than either of them.

anistonfan!!!!!!

TMZ you need another answer box..OMG NEITHER!!!!!!!!!!

Maggie

To Tee (No. 37): I think Lohan is deeper in the negative column (of course, he's older; he's had more opportunities): the jail time for dishonesty, violence (IIRR, he assaulted his brother-in-law), the DUI, and the failed attempt to claim that at least part of Lindsay's earnings as a minor was marital property, entitling him to a portion of it as part of the divorce settlement. It doesn't make any difference to the ultimate result; I'm still in the would let the human race end if those were the only two options left and I was the only woman column.

JonJobless

oh i just throw up in my mouth!! both are freeloading worthless nobodys!! no wonder Jonboys girlfriend is hiding in shame I would too!!!

Toni

I can usually just flip a coin and pick one in these polls, but this time I can't even bring myself...

mds145

Because Harvey endorsed this stupid question. I want to see him "do" both of these clowns.

mds145

#79 - Sue...... LMAO...I couldn't either... although the curiosity is killing me :))

mds145

Well, well,well...the Duggers are on their 19th kid !!! "Gift from God" she said. Someone ought to tell her..pssst....it's from your husband you idiot! About time they slept in separate bedrooms. Isn't the world over-populated already!

crystal

I'd rather do a two head AIDS infested goat than any of these two

ZaraB

Seriously guys you need one more option for these who'd ya rather...cause me...I'd take a sharp stick to the eye over either of these losers.

ami g.

Definitely should have a "Neither" options, both guys are too disgusting to even think about choosing between the two of them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments