New Michael Jackson Song Hits the Internet

10/12/2009 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

FINALLY!!!!!!

melodie

it is kind of silly for ppl who say they either don't care or that the songs sucks to come on here and comment. If u didn't care u wouldn't have come on here to comment, so, to me it looks like u try so hard to not like him but u find yourself still consumed by him. lol! n e ways the song is nice but we do know that if Michael was here he would not have release this song the way it is now, he was a perfectionist.

Ada

I love it.It made me tear especially at the beginning When he says "This is it"!=)We miss u mj so much!

jlove

Does anyone else other than me wonder if Kooky has a life other than the tmz website...????

Sad and pathetic...

Hypocrites

Man that sure sucks big time. I wouldn't spent a dime on that crap. That ain't nothing but old sh*t and sounds old too!!!!

diane

I like it! But it makes me sad that we'll never see him perform or dance to it.

Debbie

I preordered mine it looks like you get a poster and a book with it. I love the poster and the song i bet the poem is awesome too.Justice for Michael and his children.

mike s.

Mike Rocks!

Keep it Crux!

Hypocrites

BUT SAD...WHO MURDERD MICHAEL JACKSON????

Posted at 12:16AM on Oct 12th 2009 by puppi

You so called fans murdered MJ.

runninchick

This is the whiniest MJ song I've ever heard. The background vocals and orchestration way overwhelm and overshadow MJ's singing. Not very impressive, especially for one of the greatest entertainers that ever lived. Definitely not up to MJ's standards for release. Sad.

Donna Green

I LOVE IT!!! He has such a sweet, angelic voice. Its making me get all teary eyed again. God I miss him So much. Rest in peace Angelface. We will always love you MORE!!!!!

Glenda in Texas

Anything from that beautiful angelic voice is amazing. Love you, Michael. Always. :)

Jill

RE:sucks, old is the new young. RE:jenny, yes.

moonwalker

Michael,that was a beautiful song. It made me tear up. You are still that beautiful angel. Don't worry about what these stupid people are saying about how it sucked because it's far from that. To the haters on here, I'd like to see you guys record a demo and sound as good as Michael. I think it was pretty good. Who cares if it was from an older album. His music sounds alot better than this so called new garbage they have out now. I'd listen to old school anyday over this new crap. RIP MJ. Us fans still love you.

maul

This was recorded for the 1991 Dangerous album btw.

Kimberly

oh the song was lovely, it did make me cry.
love you michael

I know you love me more!