New Michael Jackson Song Hits the Internet

10/12/2009 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

FINALLY!!!!!!

Michelle

It's good not no smooth criminal but it's really good I will be playing it my car.. and on my I pod...but hey weither u like it or not it will do well since it's is Michael's last whoooora..it brings tears to my eye's I guess this really is it.. his whole life or giveing and for what for his sad brothers to tag along to what Michael has done... but I can't belive it.. this really is it I have tickets to see this is it on my 23 birthday the 27th but at the same time im sad because I feel as thought this is what he died for a 2 hour Doc.. and a sound track.. how can u really sum up Michael jackson? it take a lot more and a sound track and and 2 hour Doctumntray.. Oh well justice for Michael and his kids... and he should have won the Nobel peace prize for all his heal the world work and charitey that he has done for...why in death the world is not fair..

Laura Cristina

Coisa mais lindaaaaaaa!

Michael imortal! :)

Mars

Love u MJ you sound beautiful... Wish you were still with us...

jlove

Even if it was recorded in the early 90s it was nice to release it now. Thank you Jackson family for giving us another glimpse into his heart. THIS IS IT....

Thank you, Michael, for all the joy you have brought into my life.

MacGuffin

Wow. If this is indicative of the 100+ unreleased songs, its going to really suck.

I love his music—he was a musical genius and a perfectionist—there was probably a good reason why all this stuff never was released. It just wasn't up to his high standards.

It's too bad Sony and his estate are going to milk it for every last penny.

Vanesa

its a demo, still wonderful, but Michael was a perfectionist, not sure he would have liked this, i think Sony tried to cash in with the only MJ song they have, which is great but its a DEMO, not finished, and what a reall the brothers there too, it was about Michael. the real great unrealised songs are belong to MJ'estate, NOT SONY, sony sux

truth

"Here's what's missing...the artist. The artist was not present for the recording, mixing and mastering. Others had to do it, which really shows just what a Legend/Genius he was. MJ never settled for less than brilliance, and he knew just how to achieve it. He had a knack for it.... "

BINGO!

This song makes me feel sader than before. I'm really sorry I pre-ordered the CD. I hate Sony more than ever. It's like they just knocked this song out, without really caring about Michael's artistry.

m

blah

Vanesa

76. I couldn't put my finger on what was missing from this song. I just read the following post on youtube:

BINGO!

Posted at 1:02AM on Oct 12th 2009 by truth

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/12/michael-jackson-this-is-it-song/6#comments#ixzz0Th9b4BNW

AGREE

FFJ

Hearing his voice is just too much, my tears are flowing, my heart is breaking. He should be here to see this.
AEG how could you neglect our beloved Michael??

This song is in fact just a demo he wrote...I Never Heard. It is not This Is It. His demos were still always perfect just as this one is, I have a collection.

All said, MICHAEL THIS IS YOUR MOMENT AGAIN!! Throughout your trials and pain from ridicule, we was always there and will continue infinitely. We are your world army, Your soldiers of LOVE.

Fight for the truth http://www.this-is-not-it.com/

Tell It Like It Is

To All Haters,

I don't know what all that crap you spew from your fingers is, King Michael is guilty of nothing ,you better get your facts straight, and pray in the next life you can hold a candle to him, and the great works he has done. King Michael did alot to help people, sounds like you could use some help of the spiritual variety. Praying helps. King Michael is the greatest entertainer that ever lived, you don't like his music, don't buy it ,and take your lies, get out of here, just "Beat It". King Michael's fans are sick of IGNORANT HATERS WHO OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO LOVE FOR GOOD!!! R.I.P. Glorious, Musical, Iconic King Michael Joseph Jackson!!!!!! I love you eternally!!!!

oleman

BORING, BORING, BORING......HE STILL SOUNDS LIKE A LIL GIRL

Ada

81. HORRIBLE!!! im no longer a fan
__________________________________________
Since when have u been a fan anyway lol.
Just another hater.

MJ FaN

BINGO!

-------------------------------------

I 2 AGREE

Ashley

I love you & miss so much!

I cried when I heard your song.

You blessed the world and so many peoples hearts during your short time here.

I know you are now singing & dancing forever for the Lord.

God bless!

Wonderful song! Can't wait to see the movie!!