New Michael Jackson Song Hits the Internet

10/12/2009 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

FINALLY!!!!!!

Ada

I wish the tmz staff would do something about all these spams.

Hypocrites

they just opened a thread on KJ

Jill

Close your eyes and listen to the song. Michael's voice is beautiful. I will buy the CD. Old or new, it makes no difference to me. It will always be associated with his final work and that makes me sad.

Hypocrites

IT SOUNDED LIKE A DOG HOWLING WORST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!

ineverheard

Michael wrote this song for another artist. It's called "I Never Heard" by Safire and it was released in 1991.

This song hasn't been on Michael's radar since 1991. Sony heard the first three words of the Demo and took advantage of it.
According to the New York Times article,

"We just found the song, Mr. Stringer said. It was titled This Is It. It was in a box, and we listened to it.
This Is It was also to have been the title of Mr. Jacksons 50-concert run in London, although the synergy is unclear; Mr. Stringer and others with knowledge of the production say the song was not part of it.""

Keywords: WAS NOT PART OF IT. This song had nothing to do with the concerts.

Overit

Michael's new song is truly beautiful!!! Makes me even more sad about what could have been. I love you always Michael. Your talent and success could never be rated and needs no justification or approval from ANYONE. THE RECORDS BOOKS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES AND FOR YOU! REST IN PEACE MY LOVE.

Tell It Like It Is

Better King Michael's CHILDREN wound up with his MOTHER versus having to be wrung through the system, where the possibility of being forced to live with a family of FOUR-LEGGED RACIST JACKASSES LIKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY could very well have become a GRIM REALITY!!!!.

reena

The song's so sweet! :)

Mj's PYT

shouldnt that be "queen" micheal?

ineverheard

TMZ: GET THE REAL GOSSIP!!!!

This song is almost 20 years old and was already released!! Sure Michael wrote it but this is his demo for someone else and it had absolutely nothing to do with his concerts.

The song is called, "I Never Heard" by Sa Fire

Sony is full of crap. They heard the first three words of the song and saw $$$$$$$$$$.

entremedieu

Thank you for this song is beautiful...You can be proud me Angel.
Miss you:*

Vanesa

the beginnig makes me sad God how i missed this man!, he should be alive!!!! i dont care if its a demo or whatever i like it anyway

Jill

You need to be locked up. Freedom of speech is one thing, you crossed the line a long time ago.

danger baby

his voice is better with age. i adore the song. though it made me sad all over again. we have lost a great and irreplaceable talent. r.i.p. you beautiful soul.