Shauna Sand to Block Sex Tape

10/12/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shauna SandShauna Sand is in a war over a hardcore sex tape that's about to be released -- but her defense is almost as revealing as the tape itself.

TMZ has learned Vivid Entertainment has acquired the tape -- featuring Sand and her Miami boyfriend -- and plans to release it on October 19. But not without a fight from Shauna.

Sand just told us, "Yes I did make a sex tape with my boyfriend earlier this year. In fact I've made several sex tapes, but I certainly didn't sign off on this and Vivid has no right to put it out. I am trying to get a hold of my attorney now."

But Vivid founder Steven Hirsch says he's legally entitled to hawk the tape, saying, "We were approached by a third party, who brought us footage of Shauna having sex with her current boyfriend and we were immediately interested in acquiring it ... We're comfortable with our legal position in releasing this footage."

No word from Lorenzo Lamas so far on how he feels about the mother of his three daughters gettin' down on tape.

janicebyrne01

Those lips should have a fish hook in them.!!!!

Speedmonkey

this is the breast thing that could happen to her. she'll pretend for a few days that she is horrified by the tape then she'll pretend there is nothing she can do about it, so she should just accpet ti... just like kim kardashian.

Skank

I agree with everyone........disgusting! IS she a celebrity?

joho777

Another desperate attempt by this hag to get herself into the news.

No one cares to see this plastic phony bumping uglies.

And I can't imagine anyone being taken in by Shawna Sand's protestations, she has NO dignity to protect.

whats up Doctors

NAS-TEE,NAS-TEE,NAS-TEE,JUST PLAIN NASTY..After looking at her face, I damn sure don't want to see anymore of her/it.That face,dammit, Can't get it out of mind, schitt,AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Thanx Harv, for absolutely nothing.I'm letting my dog bite my hand, to help relive the pain of looking at her,and he bites hard. Somebody HELP ME lol,But its not funny, screw the lol.

Inny

She's a natural beauty...

with penciled-in brows....

penciled-in eyes...

penciled-in lips...

and bleached hair.

Why oh why, do you focus on her?

Lippy Loo

This is sick, but I watched the first episode of Leaving it to LAME ASS last night! Oh my gawd, that mother of Shane's looks like an older version of Shana "BLOW FISH LIPS" What a screwed up, disturbing family.

joho777

I suspect that Shawna Sand's press release is carefully timed to draw attention to the fact that her sex tape will be released in exactly one week.

Unfortunately, I think that no one will be interested.

Dixie

14. lmao i can imagine the title:........ One Night Buried in The Sand

Posted at 11:34AM on Oct 12th 2009 by Anna

Good one! LOL

i love the 80

I think she is so ugly, her lips are nasty looking.. I cant imagine anyone wanting to watch her have sex.. Her poor kids... I wouldnt want her for a mother...

Lilarose

Labia lips............the latest trend

jenny

That is one butt ugly woe-man!!!

Nameless

Everyone should pay Vivid NOT to release it.

niko

jan

These "SEX TAPES" are getting sooo boring, I think they do it for publicity. She looks like a freak of nature, when will these so called celebs realize they look AWFUL with there fake everything?