College to Letterman: Don't Touch Our Interns!

10/13/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David LettermanA Connecticut college has initiated a new program to keep David Letterman interns at arms length from the host.

A rep from Quinnipiac University tells TMZ:

"Due to recent circumstances we will have a discussion with those in charge of placing our interns at the David Letterman show in the future.

We will diligently oversee this internship program to ensure that our interns are out of harm's way."

David might be happy to know the college has no plans to end the program.

Rowan

This is such crap. The school is trying to connect themselves in the media as a place that gets internships in high profile places. It's not like Letterman has been accused of hitting on all the interns. He asked one on a date in 1992 and they had a consensual relationship that the girl was very happy with.

I find it interesting that only one person has stepped forward with her affair with Dave, while Stephanie Birkett and whoever else he had affairs with are keeping the affairs to themselves.

Simone

Now, I am the only one keeping the job. After all, you can't compete with me. Look at the boards posted tonight. I made them all!!!!!!
Sorry!!!! : P
But, I have to confess that when you and Mrez were here the competition was better than now.

Janet

This college has an excellent idea! I so hope they put it in place.

Simone

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha.

But, I think it is just a phase. After sometime, as Mrez did, we will lose the interest over the game. These internet's silly things just last for some moments, like the other things in life.

Simone

I don't think they hate you. I don't know why they delete almost all your posts. Maybe, it happens because you play with them and you don't make comments related to the subject of the board. I don't know. But, why do you post things that have nothing to do with the subjects???? Are you doing a statement against the foolishness of celebrity gossip????

Simone

It's nice to know it!!!!!!!! Another one: are you a man or a woman?????

Simone

* making a statement. Hehehe.

Simone

Do you feel sad when some people who post on TMZ offend you saying you are a KKK member, a loser without a job, a mentally challenged or anything like that????

Simone

Are you talking about the language mistake you made or about you felt offended for what I said before?????

Simone

But, that is my objective!!!!!!! Laugh as much as I can, that is what it is all about!!!!!!!!! : P Hehehehe.

Just a last question: why do you started to talk to me??? I noticed that you don't talk with noboby, at least I have never seen it, even when people ask about new recipes and other stuff. Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahaha.
Did you notice that I am a freak loser, without a job, without a life and without many other things, like those people use to say?????!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

Simone

Of course Kooky doesn't talk with people, he's stupid.

"FIRST!!!!!!!!!" comments are never relevant.

isa1isa2

Sadly, as a statement about my life.......I enjoy reading what both of you post...........I forgot what the topic was, for a minute. lol

whats up Doctors

Kooky

whats up Doctors

Hmmm After Kooky my post was gone, I had a question for you.Why don't you ever participate in the comment area?

Simone

isa1isa2, don'f feel sadness or emptiness!!!!! We are here to put an end on these bad feelings!!!!! Hahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha.
We are clowning to make our days better!!!!!! If you want to enjoy it to make your day better too, be my guest!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all, everything in some way is just foolishness. Sometimes, we have to take the life not so seriouly, don't you think????
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha.