Jon Gosselin Ordered to Return $180,000

10/13/2009 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Jon Gosselin has been ordered to return $180,000 in marital funds, which were removed in violation of an arbitrator's order.

jon & kate gosselin

According to Kate's lawyer, Mark Momjian, "The remaining sum of $55,000, which Ms. Gosselin used for household bills and expenses relating to the children, will be subject to further determination by the arbitrator at a later date."

Jon is required to repay the loot by October 26 -- the next hearing -- or appear before the judge for a contempt proceeding.

The judge also ordered Kate to provide an accounting of past expenses -- also due by Oct. 26.

Kate says, "As difficult as this has been for me, I am pleased that the Court has ruled fairly on behalf of myself and my children. Now that this matter has been ruled on, I look forward to returning to private arbitration, as we have agreed to do, to resolve any remaining issues."

Wendy

Well any way you look at it this has proven Jon Gosselin is a liar! I hope he finds his sorry ass in jail for contempt-bet we see his fancy toys being sold and perhaps giving up his unnecessary apartment in NYC! Oh wait, he will make the rounds of the talk shows and sell any low life story he can to raise funds. I'm glad Kate had her day in court and won, wonder how long HaileyHO will stick around now?

laughsatducks

Hey Harvey! Can you start a countdown clock showing how long it is before Haley leaves Jon? You wouldn't have to leave it up for very long.

who has the facts? ME

So Jon lied again - he DID take out $230,000 - what a piece of lying crap he is...
Will Hailey have to have her fake boobies that Jon just bought her last month removed and returned??
They are both idiots, but Jon is a MAJOR idiot.

Jessie

Jon is such a prick! I am glad that he has been told to put the money back into the account....I wonder what he will have to sell in order to get the money he spent back. I am so sick of people saying 'but what about the money Kate made from her books'.What about it? Here is a question you should be asking yourselves'What about the money Jon made per episode,where is he keeping it? This account that Jon is being forced to put money back into is there so that the bills can be paid.Why should Kate have to dip into her accounts to make the payments on the house(this would be the same house Jon can't seem to make up is mind about as to who it belongs to),to pay the electric,water,and cable bill when they both split their time there at that house.Why should she have to be responsible for paying for EVERYTHING that THEIR kids need....shouldn't Jon be paying for HALF of those needs?Over my dead body would I dip into my money to keep a roof over my ex's head why should she?(Jon should not have to do that either just for the record) Jon stealing from your kids won't get you very far.

FULGY

72. I LOVE YOU KATE YOU ARE MY IDOL

Posted at 3:19PM on Oct 13th 2009 by suzy

Raise your standards honey

CINDY

Looks like Jon is going to have to fire his bodyguard he hired to protect him. He might just need one now that everyone knows what a liar he is.

YLG

Why is he ordered to return 180,000 when he himself said he only withdrew 22,000. Liar liar pants on fire.

Oh Please

#79

The account that was dipped into was their Joint account, not the household account. The household account gets money put into it each month by both parents. This account was for both of them until they decided to divorce. There are over 11 account all with money in them total.

CINDY

Jon hasn't been paid for four years some of you are saying. For pete's sake the guy lived with Kate and the children during a majority of those four years and of course he used the money through all that time. Jon had no problem buying designer duds and other luxury items for himself during that time. Jon is the one who didn't like the way Kate dressed and he took her shopping insisting he wanted her to dress more fashionable. Everything that the family had or did during that four years was from the joint paycheck. Snow ski trips with one daughter and other trips he made with only the older kids because as Jon said on the show himself the younger ones were too much work for him. He still pays attention to the older girls. So the paycheck went to Jon just as well as the rest of the family. Get a reality check people that say Jon didn't get paid.

FiFi LaRue

re:
#14 i I agree with you... John hasnt been paid for four years for the TLC program... HE IS ENTITLED TO GET PAID..
******************************************************************

Hahahahahaha.....he just had his arse handed to him in court( not to mention the court of public opinion)...and you still BELIEVE what he says?

Gawd...are you always this stupid or is today a special occasion?

carrieann

OHHHH but I thought Jon said it is going to embarass Kate because he only took $22k in the matter of a month and he had the proof to show that she is the one to spent the money??? Well obviously $180k is a lot different from $22k. He is a slime bucket and totally emptied that account to screw her over! She is no proze but come on Jon!

Machelle

Now I'll never believe a
word this idiot says.
I heard him deny taking
any money out, live on
TV.
What a piece of s&%t

mom in georgia

hahahahaha ass! I usually root for the man when divorce gets nasty because they usually get the raw end of the deal but this guy is a first rate jackass. Tick tock John you have about 3 minutes of your 15 left.

doggie

What a mess!! I find it pure bs that this $230k was all the money she had besides the kids trust funds, you women are notorious for having a squirrel stash somewhere else stating your broke.