La Toya Jackson -- The Voice of Reason!?!

10/13/2009 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Check the sky for flying pigs -- because La Toya Jackson isn't talking crazy for once.

La Toya Jackson: Click to watch
Last night outside Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills we asked Michael's sis about Paul Anka getting 50% in publishing rights to "This Is It" -- and even though her face was hidden behind a fluffy pup, her answer made complete sense.

o rly

Looks like a cross between Kooky & Simone, that's what your children may look like!

Raejean

Wow, she's lucid-who would have thunk it?

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Enough already with the Jacksons. Report something when it is really news.

jim goosh

I'm glad LaToya turned her life around. She's eems like a truly loving sister and was well spoken' Levae her alone with the viscious comments people

Karolein

I hadn't seen much of her in recent years, but this summer it was obvious that she had moved on from her drama-filled 90's. She seems to have really matured and looks so much better.

Michelle

YEs she's right...But ofr me it's in the way he went about the whole situation.. u know I have to say that if it were not for Her and her father Screaming something aint right this is murder they would have filed it under Acceidental..so she is one of the reasons why they have not closed the case..so I think she's repaying her brother back and he would be proud to have her big mouth for once... and her little dog is cute...

Michelle

Good for you LaToya!
I miss and love you Michael!!!

puppi

hihihi

Hypocrites

Way to go La Toya Paul does deserve it..

MJ

Latoya's dog is called Prince, well done Toya keep your head up. Your brother would be proud of you. Also help your mother in taking care of MJ's precious children. God bless you all Jackson Family.

Hypocrites

Tell these fanatic fans La toya Put them in their place.

MillerDorothy2

I agree with number 6. I'm glad that Letoya open her big mouth about Michael death because it would have prolly gotten the same ruling like marilyn monroe. (we all know something fishy went down there)
I think in her mind she owed her brother.

cp

Beautiful tribute to Michael.

Michelle

I agree with her 100%, but was she drunk? She seems a little tipsy lol.

~A true MJ fan from the heart~

Not even death would be the end of him (Michael Jackson). Michael Jackson will live on forever because his true fans will always advocate for him! I miss Michael Jackson more and more with each passing second! "Gone Too Soon" ~A true MJ fan from the heart~

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments