'Mad Men' Star & Hubby: Jack White & Wife 2.0

10/13/2009 1:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Mad Men" star Christina Hendricks and her new husband Geoffrey Arend at their wedding in NYC this weekend (top) -- and White Stripes front man Jack White and his wife of four years, model Karen Elson, in NYC earlier this year (bottom).

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Both are interesting couples.

We're just sayin'.

London not England

GHOULISH.................

me

"His wife looks like Ronald McDonald
in drag."

Cuz of the red hair, get it? Uhuh uhuh uhuh! I'm so clever..I wonder why I have to have intercourse with my sheep Betsie?

Beckie

OK Jack White looks officially ILL and the pictures do have some resemblance.
Also THE RACONTEURS have been a 'band' for ages as a matter of fact thanks to wiki 2005, so please don't call them a new band, steady as she goes is just one of their most popular songs. AND EVEN THEN.....they don't hold a bloody candle to White Stripes.

Dana

I know they are not a "new band", I have both their CD's, the one from a few years back...just trying to make a distinction between Racoteurs and White Stripes. I have to say that The Racoteurs are SOOOO much better than the White Stripes, songs like Rich Kid's Blues, Level, Salute your Solution are awesome just to name a few...the reason they are so much better is the DRUMMER. Jack has a real one, unlike Meg.

Ginger

@14, sorry, but Jack White's new band is The Dead Weather. They rock- fabulous gritty songs, and a great dirty pairing of Alison Mosshart and JW on vocals. Their second 'album' just dropped. The Raconteurs have now joined the ranks of his OLD bands.

...and we red heads have the most interesting taste in men....

Ginger

@14, sorry, but Jack White's new band is The Dead Weather. Their second 'album' just dropped. The Raconteurs have now joined the ranks of his OLD bands.

and we red heads have the most interesting taste in men....

louis vuitton

It is really a good method to take a leisurely life, in fact there are so many ways about leisure lifestyle in this forum and they are suitable for us ,and I think seabeach is also a perfect place for relaxation.next I introduce you some websites about all kinds of fashion shoes and clothes for you leisure life :****

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2