Shauna -- I Didn't Sleep With My Stepson!

10/13/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's slept with a lot of people -- a LOT of people -- but Shauna Sand claims she's definitely not a notch on her stepson's belt ... despite what her ex-husband's reality show may lead some to believe.

Shauna Sands

Sand claims the first episode of "Leave it to Lamas" was based around a "lie" that she knocked boots with Lorenzo's son. A.J. But Shauna says it never, ever happened, and released the following statement:

"It turned out the whole first episode of "Leave it to Lamas" revolved around a lie that the Lamas family concocted about me sleeping with my step-son A.J.

It is absolutely untrue and I'm sick of being used and ridiculed by this family for the benefit of their show.
"

So there you have it -- the one man who hasn't slept with Shauna Sand.

its me

maybe she didn't sleep with him and the new Lama show just has to have some drama to talk about and this is it. why would they put that dirty laundry on the show anyways?? if father and son dont talk i think that shouldn't be on tv. thats something private so something funny is going on. just another dumb reality show.

the show was boring. but next week they go out and get drunk. same old crap. I'm starting to think all these reality people are alcoholics.

and the new twins on Heffs show are ugly as hell. i had to throw that in.

iwanttoholdyourbigtits

DUMB (SHAUNA SAND) AND DUMBER (THE ENTIRE LAMAS FAMILY)!!!

Trooper Tom

There has been nothing on this whore for months all of a sudden she is all over the place, is this just to promote LLamas new show.... nooooooooooo why would any one think that

randi

Geez, with the size of those lips she can suck the hair off a cow.
She is butt ugly, and I don't believe she didn't sleep with her step-son.

why?

Kim did it! She's just a drunk.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Shauna Sand is ugly,with her fat lips and fake tits,just nasty,I wont be looking for her sex tape anytime soon

Extravagantly-Creative

I would've slept with AJ when he was 18..... Damn, I might even sleep with AJ now - HaHaa

He's a Hottie.

AJ better hurry up with his modeling career before his "window of opportunity" passes him by.

whats up Doctors

I had to go back and copy and paste yesterdays post.Nothing has changed.
---36. NAS-TEE,NAS-TEE,NAS-TEE,JUST PLAIN NASTY..After looking at her face, I damn sure don't want to see anymore of her/it.That face,dammit, Can't get it out of mind, schitt,AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Thanx Harv, for absolutely nothing.I'm letting my dog bite my hand, to help relive the pain of looking at her,and he bites hard. Somebody HELP ME lol,But its not funny, screw the lol.

Posted at 12:19PM on Oct 12th 2009 by Slow Down

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/12/shauna-sand-sex-tape-vivid-boyfriend-video/3#comments#ixzz0TsPsWf4B
----------------------------------------------------------------

Bubba

I would not sleep with her no matter what she pays me! She and many other women have lips that look like a cow's va&!na.

Lippy Loo

Sandbags and OctoMummy obviously go to the same lip doctor. It looks like their fugly lips were injected with dead slugs. And Skanka has the WORST breast implants, they are so icky and saggy.

HumanNature

NASTY!!!

jim goosh

AJ Lamas was a drug addict and male escort to rich MEN in Beverly Hills for a few years. His father Lorenzo knew it and disowned him for a while. He lived in this wealthy foreign guy's basement for a while and was a huge cokehead. He'd stay up til 6 am partying and then sleep till 5 in the afternoon.

janalal4

My God, this woman has lost all perception as to what beauty is & descency/discretion is supposed to look like! Scares me to think she has children. Sadly they will probably turn out just like her. We need a license for every damn thing in this country except parenthood. Disgusting.

joho777

Technically, Shauna Sand is correct, there was no SLEEPING done with A.J. that evening.

After A.J., Shauna had some influencial people to . . . "see." Shauna didn't SLEEP with them either, just quick in-and-outs, and then zip off to her next appointment.

A typical evening.

I mean it's all plastic down there, so it's not like she ever feels anything.

why?