Wentz vs. Lambert

Who'd You Rather?

10/13/2009 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Emo singers and fans of guyliner Pete Wentz in NYC (left) -- and "American Idol" runner-up Adam Lambert in L.A. today.

Pete Wentz and Adam Lambert
Question is ...

jim goosh

ADam IS GROTESQUE> He's a screaming QUEEN> Literally. He screams attempts at high notes and is always flat or sharp. He also has the most pocked marked crater skin I've ever seen in person. Worse than Brad Pitt. That's why he always wears pancake aka stage makeup. He is also knock kneed. Look at him when he stands straight up. He's knees touch. He's just gross and most all of us at Idol were happy he didn.t win

Devildowninga

Ain't that Ari from ENTOURAGE on the left?

the a-hole

If two is a choice, THEN CHOOSE!!
It's Clay Aiken's Emo singers and fans of guyliner Pete Wentz... that's who YOU DO!!!
Adam Lamberts in L.A. today (might be there tomorrow), BUT SO WHAT, ARE YOU FAMOUS?!!! Go to pick up a lil man. Go to the bank and buy a treadmill!!
That's A REGATA!
It's getting too cold to walk outside an I'm addicted to walking got to stay fit. If it's the 1980s then CHOOSE MALE, OTHERWISE NEVER GET A TREADMILL AND BE CLAY AIKIN, RAIN WILSON AND WHATEVER WENT THERE!!!
READ MY LIPS: RE-GA-TA!!!
We're with a pickup truck then GO! Adam Lambert, Cris Lambert, so what's the difference??? TMZ KNOWS!!!
We Investigat a Miracle Internet Scam? Then pete wentz.
But so who?
What about girls AND A DUDE?! YOU?!
This isn't JUST insane... FORCING ME TO DECIDE FOR THIS IS CRAZY..
BAH!!!
TMZ; YOU REGATA!!! GHAAH!

K

#16 - jealous much? You know darn well that the Idol tour would have been NOTHING without Adam. People left after his performance in the middle of Kris Allen's (the "winner")

toni

Neither they are both ugly girls!

Black Man, Black Man

Attention Slorpingclaim: It's WE. WE at Idol. Learn proper English before you talk about another person's weaknesses.

LWood

I vote "NEITHER - GOD, NO, NEITHER"!

dafeedil

Shut up # 20 "Glambert3703", this isn't a Madam tard site. Go over to Idol forums for that, nobody here cares that you're the BIGGEST Glamtard ever!!!!11. I wouldn't touch Adam Lamebert with a 50 foot pole, the guy gives me the willies. Double yuck. It's saying something when more people would rather do the douchiest guy in music Pete Wentz. How many more minutes does the cross dressing freak Glambert have?

MillerDorothy2

Adam is performing ta the AMA award show. His new single. Also he said the song will be over the top. I can't wait.

Personally I miss Pete old look. He looks kind of frumpy right here.

scissors

Vote? No, I don't think will. Thanks for the option of allowing me to do so though.

dafeedil

Since Madame only likes gai butt secks with guys who look like 16 year old boys, I guess I'll have to pick Douchey Wentz.

anna

If I wanted a chick with a D*** I would go to Thailand! Can we get some real men?

dafeedil

I wouldn't do that nasty Adam Lamebert with Pete Wentz's schlong. That dude (?) is freaking strange and I'm sure he's crawling with STD's. Shiver, gag, puke.

grossed out

I thought Adam was a chick?

Observer

Adam's the man and he seems to be a much better person than any of you mean-spirited, sad, pathetic, hateful people. I'm sure he wouldn't rather any of you sorry folks either and I say YEA for Adam. Ha!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments