Arnold -- She Just Doesn't Listen!!!

10/14/2009 1:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dear Gov. Schwarzenegger,

While you were Twittering a few minutes ago about the "swift action" coming to Maria, your scofflaw wife was at it again -- jawing away on a handheld cell phone while driving in Brentwood.

Maria Shriver: Click to watch
But it gets worse ... while Maria was illegally yappin' away (the third time she's been photographed doin' it) she saw our cameraman catching the illegal activity on tape -- and that's when she dropped the phone in an attempt to cover it up! The tape does not lie....

Arnold, the fines are bad enough -- but do you have any idea what your Verizon bill is gonna look like?

jr

we do it HELL YEAH WE GET A NICE HI FROM THE POLICE they do anything they get away with anything
now when she kill someone or a kid while on the cell MR.Governor go ahead look for a way out for the WIfe

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

tmz YOU SUX

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

PROBLEM WITH ANYONE WHO COMPLAINS IS THAT MANY OF YOU IDIOTS CHOOSE THESE CANDIDATES FOR OFFICE. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT ALL OF THE OLD AND OUTDATED OLD FARTS ARE ALL OVER PAID AND NOT HEALTHY ENOUGH TO DO THEIR JOBS. FAT BELLYS AND HIGH HEALTH CARE COSTS FOR THEM IS JUST MORE TAXES FOR YOU. WHAT ABOUT THESE AHOLES THAT SMOKE EVERY 15 MINUTES? WE PAY FOR THEM TO SMOKE ON THE BREAKS.
WHEN PEOPLE WHEN?
FAT OLD LAZY OUT OF SHAPE PEOPLE ARE OF NO GOOD TO ANY OF YOU ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY CONTINUE TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY WHEN YOU GET A TICKET BUT WILL BACK UP THE RICH AND FAMOUS.
WHEN WILL SOCIETY FIX THE WRONGS THEY HAVE CREATED? WILL YOU IDIOTS PICK THAT OLD BITCH FROM EBAY TO BE OUR NEXT GOVERNOR? I P HUCKING HOPE NOT CUZ THAT BITCH WILL PH UCK EVERYTHING UP FAST AND LEAVE THE POOR POORER.
DAMIT PEOPLE GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR AZZES AND STOP VOTING FOR OLD PEOPLE THAT SCREW EVERYTHING UP AND RAISE OUR TAXES FOR CHIT THAT IS NOT OUR PROBLEM.
OLD PEOPLE NEED TO STOP BREATHING INCLUDING MY MOM N DAD SO YOU CANT USE THAT ON ME.

???????????????????????

it is now 4:25 pm...just wondering how tmz got this story when they claim it was 6:25 pm when they broke the story...i am in california and the clock say 4:25 pm...how dod the idiots at tmz come up with this story breaking at 6:37 pm...as odd as a governors wife breaking tha law!

Me in DC

Maria is a Kennedy! The law doesn't apply to her!

jojan

where did the vid go?? wheni clicked on it it said it was no longer available.....

ZaraB

Obviously she knew about the stink...hence the quick drop of the phone. Guess she thinks she is better than everyone else....gotta love being on the road with people who think their needs are much more important than anyone elses. We all know the type don't we. You know the guy who blows you off the road to get there 3 seconds quicker than you...or drives in the fast lane while yacking on the cell phone...I meet those same people in the grocery line....we all have to wait while they conclude their phone call before they can be bothered to pay the cashier. Oh I could go on and on about rude cell phone users...yes I could.

mac

I see her on the phone all the time on 26th St and San Vincente. I am sure her hybrid Escalate comes with Bluetooth

Ann

Hey Law Enforcement.....I say go to their house and issue her a ticket...you have pictures and video..take it with you and give her a summons to appear in court
Just like when a camera on the road or at a stop light takes your picture when you run a red light or speed and then you get a ticket with the picture of you(not that I've EVER had that happen)

janalal4

Dropping the phone & trying to hide it? Does she think people are stupid. The photogs are never gonna give her another minute's peace. GOOD!! Law applies to everyone, even MARIA! As the above poster said, Buy your wife a bluetooth Guvna!

janet

Doesn't that car have a hands free console like the Prius's do? How about an ear piece?...No wait, they are so rich, they can afford to hire her an assistant who's job could be to ride along and sit in the passenger seat next to her and hit speaker on the phone when she gets a call..Have one of those goons that walk around town with Arnold ride along with her...

dee

I personally hate using a head set in my car so I don't use my phone in the car. I let the voice mail pick it up, and if I must make a call, I pull off the road and stop the car.

scissors

Well, I suppose it's better than texting while driving.

elle

Wow.
Completely changed my opinion of her. What a disappointment.

jlove

It's not like she cant afford a hands free set. Just buy, use it, and be done with it. Sheeeshhhh