As You Wish...

10/14/2009 1:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 67-year-old was spotted at a Broadway play recently, looking vital.

Susan Sarandon is Chris' ex-wife.

Chris also played Al Pacino's transgendered wife in "Dog Day Afternoon."

COMMENTS

Violette-Blue

He was in one of my favorite movies back in the days. Fright Night! He was sexy then and is still sexy. Great actor as well.

LTBK

There are certain movies I say I have watched WAY to many times and enough is enough. Then they come on and I get sucked in all over again. Princess Bride, Jaws, Vacation Movies (1 and 2), Forrest Gump. Can't turn em off once they start. And LOVED him in Princess Bride!!!

I'dTapThat

OMG, I LOVED him in Fright Night! He could still get it.

anonymouse

i agree! while the Princess Bride was a cute movie, i remember him mostly for Fright Night! he was so hot and S-E-X-Y in that flick! i used to think, if you want to bite my neck and make me your living dead bride, i'm yours. BTW, he looks great for his age!

CK5150

That's not the Prince, it's his sidekick.

Me

I think it's Fonzi.

Z

Anyone remember him as Jerry Dandridge from Fright Night?? He was one of the hottest vampires on screen! He could've bitten my neck any time!

Tessa

He looks like Christopher Lee....(he always has...but now, more than ever...)

carmilla

the comments here are toooo funny. I have also watched this movie +++ times, and have introduced my kid's & their friends to it as well. Every time I meet or talk to someone who references this movie [with an "INCONCEIVABLE" or "HELLO...my name is..." or "IT'S POSSIBLE, PIG", etc.] I immediatly know that her/his sence of humour matches mine. And I totally agree that Humperdink really does look like the 6-fingered man now!!

Kim

That is not Chris Sarandon in that "now" picture, TMZ.... you boobs! It looks like Jeremy Irons.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2