Eddie Cibrian's Wife --

He Cheated, Duh

10/14/2009 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eddie Cibrian's wife says she found out he was cheating on her through the media, this according to new documents filed in their divorce.

1014_eddie_brandi_cibrian_91395056_ex-1

Brandi Cibrian says she "first learned of his infidelity in March 2009," according to docs obtained by TMZ. Brandi never names the other woman -- it just happens Us Weekly posted a video of Eddie making out with LeAnn Rimes at a restaurant that same month.

Brandi claims Eddie said he promised to stop cheating -- and they even sought counseling -- but by July, 2009, she found out the affair was still in full blossom ... again courtesy of the media.

Tammy

what is wrong with the world in which we live? Nothing is sacred, and no one is trust worthy. How sad it is those facts have become ok for most of our youth. How lonely we all are because we are unable to trust.

Bonnie

TMZ is providing a valuable service! Thanks TMZ!

Lilarose

LeAnn Rimes, you get my special treatment! I don't buy the music or movies of any "star" who cheats on a spouse, and that includes you.

You used to have a great reputation. You would still have it had you gone through the normal routine of getting divorced, then having your affairs.

U-R-A-Tramp!

Meg

"Brandi also claims Eddie was unfaithful to her with at least one other woman during their marriage."

Sorry to burst her bubble, but I am sure it was more than one! I used to work at a bar that Eddie came into all the time and he would ask me out on dates... I knew he was married, so I always said no. I am sure that there were others that took him up on that offer!

Tammy

#18 Lilarose in Oregon

Me too! I no longer watch that show that whats his name is on either. Or siena miller, or Brothers and sisters, the list goes on and on.

toby cameron I can still fit into my hs cheerleader uniform!

Lilarose,

Do you honestly think Lee Ann Rimes gives a worm riddled, corn infested SH!T whether you purchase her albums or not? She is a talented singer with a beautiful voice...her career was not about being a role model from some trailer trash logger from Oregon like you. She had a itch...and she found the man that could strach it. Both Lee Ann and Eddie have gotten more press out of this fling than any publicist could dream of. You are a FOOL!

toby cameron I can still fit into my hs cheerleader uniform!

a few years ago I worked in a bar with a woman name Meg...this woman was a WHORE and she threw herself at Eddie Cibiran...Eddie's wife was pregnant at the time. Eddie "did Meg" behind a rat filled dumpster inbetween the bar and an abortion clinic... when the manager found out fired her (she also used meth)... two days later the manager's condo was burned to the ground...the manager was disfigured in the accident... it was awful...

team Kate

Anyone who uses the screen name "Irene Gracey...jealous? I can still fit in my h.s. cheerleader uniform" most likely NEVER fit in a h.s. cheerleader uniform.

DANA

HAS ANYONE HEARD BRANDI COMMENT ON THIS. SHE COMMENTED WHILE ON THE RED CARPET FOR AN EVENT IN LAS VEGAS. SHE IS AS DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS. SHE SOUNDS LIKE A 10 YEAR OLD VALLEY GIRL. MY 6 YEAR OLD NEPHEW IS MORE ARTICULATE THAN SHE IS. NO EXCUSE IS A GOOD EXCUSE FOR CHEATING BUT MAN SHE IS DUMB

toby cameron I can still fit into my hs cheerleader uniform!

correction ... Eddie never did Meg..but she begged him to!

toby cameron I can still fit into my hs cheerleader uniform!

Dana = RACIST

Raejean

What obvious cheek implants. Maybe much more is fake.

Iris

She just got monkey-bar'd

michaela

Eddie was engaged to Julianne Morris, his beautiful co-star, in the fall of 1997. From what is written he broke her heart probably cheating on her. The engagement crumbled. Her friend and co-star, Austin Peck, is supposed to have consoled her through it.

Not too long after Eddie is with Brandi in 1998.

Makes one wonder if we're seeing some karma in action, eh?

This is stuff I've found written online so it would need to be validated but the dates are fishy to be sure.

michaela

That's a good pic of Brandi when she was younger. But have you seen recent ones? She is as ugly as Rimes. Long horse face, ski jump nose, mouth the size of the Grand Canyon and has she had teeth added?

Super skinny , botoxed and siliconed it looks like. Maybe he wants someone real even if it ain't purrfect.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments