Obama Salsas

with Another Woman

10/14/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hope the White House couches are comfortable -- 'cause it seemed Barack Obama was in the dog house with Michelle last night after busting out an impromptu salsa with another woman!

It all went down at the Fiesta Latina event at the White House, when El Presidente suddenly turned into a virtual Don Juan DeMarco for a one-on-one salsa with Latin pop star, Thalia.

But when Obama returned to his seat and tried to talk to Michelle, the First Lady wasn't havin' it -- totally blowing the guy off!!!!

And you thought Hillary Clinton was cold...

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

nemo

This douchebag has tool writen all over him. You know dumbo ears was beaten up on a daily basis in high school. This is why he's so angry and hates America.

Kathy

When check out at this lady Thalia, when he started her career in Mexico, she was well known as a Gold Digger always after OLD and powerful MAN, he didn't stop till he got into the pants of that old ugly Tommmy Mottola who is like 25 years older than her, check out her picture at the cabarets she used to work at:

here another pic with his PIMP, Alfredo Diaz Ordaz son of an ex mexican president : http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rz_MF9u_Luo/SIE-6hM8INI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/zp-GryzjW2Q/S668/29.jpg

Kathy

Well check out at this lady Thalia, when she started her career in Mexico, she was well known as a Gold Digger always after OLD and powerful MEN, she didn't stop till she got into the pants of that old ugly man Tommmy Mottola who is like 25 years older than her, check out her picture at the cabarets she used to work at the beggining:

here another pic with her first PIMP, Alfredo Diaz Ordaz son of an ex mexican president : http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rz_MF9u_Luo/SIE-6hM8INI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/zp-GryzjW2Q/S668/29.jpg

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/14/senor-obama-salsas-with-another-woman/15#comments#ixzz0U7k0nUMa

nemo

202. #42 Jaysn..You are not a liberal black man. Shut it. "if you lie they will believe" Thats all conservatives can do these days is spread lies about Democrats and hope something sticks. Pathetic!

Posted at 12:57AM on Oct 15th 2009 by ObamaBiden 2012
--------------------------------------------

Why am I not a liberal black man? Because I decide to think for myself for a change, instead of continuing being a mind-numb liberal sheep like my black brothers and sisters? Or are you implying that EVERY black person has to think the exact same way you do, which would make you a racist? Which is it??

nemo

I say let this fool continue throwing party after party on the tax payers dime. Maybe the more he's out partying and making a complete a$$ out of himself the less damage he can do to the country and the world.

me

I am amazed at how much negativity is out there concerning President Obama. Remember, he inherited a big mess from the BUSH administration. Obviously, it cannot be mended within less than a year. I cannot wait when those negative people have to eat their words!!!!!

Emmy

I have this problem too with my Latin guy. It's Latino culture that allows Latino men to fondle, swoon & kiss OTHER women in front of their woman. I'm NOT Latino & I do NOT like it but if I'm going to be with him I guess I've got to get used to it. His friend even calls out to me when I'm on the phone with him that he "loves me." It's odd, odd, odd. It's also what makes Latino men so hot.

Now with Michelle I think she didn't like it. Mr. Prez seemed to have liked that a bit way too much. He couldn't really have declined & looked like a cool guy he would have looked like a stick in the mud. He was wise to stop it as quickly as he did.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13