Obama Salsas

with Another Woman

10/14/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hope the White House couches are comfortable -- 'cause it seemed Barack Obama was in the dog house with Michelle last night after busting out an impromptu salsa with another woman!

It all went down at the Fiesta Latina event at the White House, when El Presidente suddenly turned into a virtual Don Juan DeMarco for a one-on-one salsa with Latin pop star, Thalia.

But when Obama returned to his seat and tried to talk to Michelle, the First Lady wasn't havin' it -- totally blowing the guy off!!!!

And you thought Hillary Clinton was cold...

janalal4

And that Nobel Peace Prize deal?? I don't even think Obama wants it. Talk about putting on the pressure! What were they thinking? I love Obama. He's been given a hell of a situation to deal with & hasn't been in office a year, yet people bitch, bitch, bitch. However, "I" am even perplexed over this NPP deal.

Str8UpNilka

5. 1. and 3. Oh boy, are you in a good mood. And you've got great manners as well!

Be proud of that Nobel prize - since you love your country!

jcmurray

Michael Jackson was intentionally murdered and it goes much deeper than Dr. Murray. This-is-not-it dot com. There are efforts at a massive cover-up regarding his murder. Please don't let them get away with it. Contact political officials, the LAPD and the DA's office and insist that the truth be told.

janalal4

7. If Dr Murry is such a bad guy why was he sitting at the same table as our president..and they even high fived eachother..Dr Murry is an innocent man and a great dad.....all you Dr Murry haters go find someone else to blame for wackos death.

Posted at 10:15AM on Oct 14th 2009 by juan de pedro jesus

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/14/senor-obama-salsas-with-another-woman/1#c22331855#ixzz0Tv61erLA

Good for you! Maybe he should be your new doctor, hmmmm? I hear he has some new innovative treatments for insomnia!

nemo

Riiiiiiiiiiight TMZ Nazis. He's so "smooth" that he's spending our country into oblivion, instead of taking care of your elderly parents and grandparents he would rather just give them a pill and have them die off, and he's the laughing stock of the world.

But I guess in evil liberal lalaland, that means he's "smooooooooooooooooth"

Mary

One can imagine Michelle Obama was seething with jealousy under that smile. Why he ever married her is amazing to most of us, and you can see publicly where he has to reassure her over and over that she is his special someone. I dare the body language experts to openly analyze her as they did Bush.

nemo

Posted at 10:15AM on Oct 14th 2009 by juan de pedro jesus
______________________________________________

Good call numbnuts. Because Oflaba has never surrounded himself with murderers or terrorists before. LOL!!!

nemo

I can't believe I was tricked into voting for this moron. Never again!!! All my friends that also voted for him are regreting it as well. I can't wait to correct my mistake in 2012!!!

A.B.

12. Actually, I am in a very good mood. And, I do love my country. I'm just a bit concerned about the man leading it into bankruptcy. Furthermore, never before has the panel of the Nobel had to so strongly defend their choice of recipient.

Posted at 10:16AM on Oct 14th 2009 by K
---------------

Leading it into bankrupcy? He inherited the crisis, and he's had less than a year to even start turning the ship around - while GOP are on their knees hoping he'll fail! There's patriotism for you.

Oh yes, the prize committee have had much more trouble defending other laureates - such as dr Kissinger, who was widely seen as a war criminal. He got it for no longer dropping bombs on another country. President Obama is getting it because a whole world (except for the GOP and the talibans) have such great hopes on him bringing back civility to the U.S. and the world. You see, the civilized world are rooting for him!

Patty

Seriously TMZ...YOU are spreading rumors again. Watch the video again...Obama was talking to someone BEHIND his wife...she wasn't ignoring him.

Jatti

i agree with #1 and #3 comments. he did NOTHING to win the nobel peace prize. it is bull***t!!

he should try out for dancing with the stars. doesn't he have anything better to do...oh yeah, he needs to do those stupid commmercials for another idiotic show staring george lopez.

i'm so glad that i did not vote for him.

take your nobel peace prize and stick it!

o rly

I salsa'd in Simone's eyes. SOMEONE GET NACHOS!

SMILEY MILEY

WHO THE HELL IS THAT SLUT??, SHE LOOKS LIKE A WHOR3

A.B.

15.Actually I am embarrassed about the Nobel prize because every country in the world knew he didn't deserve it and now they hate us more.

Posted at 10:18AM on Oct 14th 2009 by I Drink Beer Not Kool Aid
------------

No, they don't. Trust me. And he handled the news very well, too, not taking a lot of credit, being humble.

cory

Go Michelle! I don't blame her.