Balloon Boy

Found Alive

... at Home

10/15/2009 7:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The kid who everyone thought was flying through the air in a homemade balloon was finally found -- hiding in a cardboard box in the attic of his home.

Balloon kid
Officials say Falcon Heene's parents were "hysterical" during the search -- but turns out he was just hiding the entire time.

Cops also tell TMZ they won't charge the Heene's for the manpower it took to chase their crazy UFO balloon that didn't have a kid stuck inside.

Patrick M.

Just when the story was getting off the ground..

eloc

Good news! You can see why a six year old would hide in terror after releasing his father's contraption. Lots of unneeded worry and attention, but I'm glad he's okay.

dr fred

HA ,,TOLD you
GO back & read my post #119 on the prior balloon /boy-story :

Exactly my prediction /I nailed /,YEP (kid never in balloon hiding in fear of punishment)

just story was not possible,Giant jiffy pop carry away the brat

jean

Tax payers of that town are not going to be too happy when the bill for the search team comes in!

Who are we to judge?

Thank God he was found safe and unharmed. This was purely an accident! Thanks TMZ for keeping us posted this story.

DR SICK

Mixed marriage and they name their child after a bird. What do they want? Octomom in the making?

charlie vegas

so lets see here. all those men hours, all the media attention for the serch of this boy. what if we did that to all of those kids that are missing.all those little girls and boys who are out there with no parents or home.what if we all didnt stop until they were found,just like they did with this little boy.what made it so huge?because he was "in a balloon"? so that makes it more special. come on, thats bs. lets do all this work for all the kids missing. they need to be with there parents too.

lovetMZ

Thank God he is alive.

I'd rather this ending then hearing about a six year old child who died.

Missy

I think that family was on wife swap a few years ago!!!

ss

******WHIP THAT BRATS ASS AND HIS STUPID PARENTS. WTF!!! HE WAS HIDING IN THE ATTIC

Bonnie

I love this story!

Fran

For some reason I think this was all a "publicity stunt", Harvey or Mike...What do you think???

Nor Cal Low

Little brat, wish he would have been in the balloon and fallen out. SO glad im never having kids. Waste of time and nothing but a money sink.

BRATS!
I HATE CHILDREN!

marijai

I doubt very seriously the parents spank this child. I saw the episode of "Wife Swap" this family was on and those kids are monsters! No manners, no respect, no nothing. The parents did not seem interested in any discipline for these children. The mother does all of the work while the father builds his "flying machines". I can see all three boys in juvenile before they are 18.

pennylane

If I recall this family was on an episode of wife swap and the father is some type of scientific inventor and they are pretty screwed up. The father is a control freak and all of this was probably done for publicity and the mother just allows him to act insane and goes along with it.