Boy in the Balloon Appeared on 'Wife Swap'

10/15/2009 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: The boy was not in the balloon when it landed.

The boy currently flying over Colorado in a homemade flying saucer appeared on "Wife Swap" back in March.

Boy in the Balloon Appeared on 'Wife Swap'
Six-year-old Falcon Heene's family is described as "storm-chasing, science-obsessed Heene family from Colorado" on the show's website -- and sure enough, in the background of the family photo, there's another flying saucer.

Karen

FYI, just because he was 4 at the time of taping doesn't mean he is still 4 now. Humans grow.

WillOTheWisp

25. Prayers

are useless. A crap shoot. Someone actually believes they'll get answered? What about the billions of prayers that get ZERO results??

Posted at 4:00PM on Oct 15th 2009 by Queeny

I pray that everything you have said about others, come back on you!

MuMsie

TO QUEENY ... Prayers do get answered just not the way we always want them to ... sometimes God says NO.

"TT"

In reading over some of your comments...it's amazing to me how many of you are cynical, ignorant and just plain hateful. What's wrong with you people? Have a heart, this is a 6 year old kid!

San Francisco

PRAYERS ARE STUPID. If the kid's ok, Jesus answered their prayers? If kid is not OK, then God has a much bigger plan? Pure b.s. Don't waste your time praying.

sandi

Those idiotic parents. What idiot build a balloon in the backyard leave it with 3 young children. CPS need to get involved and snatch the other boys. Those parents will do something else stupid.

i'd be proud too

i saw the episode with this family on wifeswap a couple weeks ago
i am all for independence but those people were crazy and absolutely never put any limits on their children i am not shocked at all something happened to them

Confused

What a cutie. I pray this ends well. I don't see how he could've fallen out and none of the news crews saw it. Maybe he was never in it?

Veronica

I hope this little boy is safe and somewhere hiding in the house in fear he'll be in trouble if he comes out. I pray he wasn't in the balloon or fell out of it :(.

For all those who post mean, inconsiderate, ignorant and hateful words....screw you!! You all need to grow the hell up and if you have nothing nice to say, then don't post at all. Lets hope someday when you all have kids, which I assume you don't cause you don't act like an adult, this does not happen to your child(ren). And if it does, what goes around comes around and perhaps others will also say "who cares" or "they're ugly" and/or other cruel things.

bitzod

NO ground crew around any aircraft is way way wrong.DAD should be in jail no way kid is alive.

Dana

That balloon is not big enough to hold enough helium to lift a 40-60 lb boy to that height - not physically possible. That kid is somewhere else - I have no idea where...but he didn't go up in the air.

doc murry

nightcrawler

I saw that episode. I found the father to be a nutcase and the mother to be a follower. I hope the boy is alright, but I don't think he made it.

allie

the parents should be held on neglect since they obviously weren't watching them. these people are such flakes. I remember this episode the wife was dumb and the father needs some meds

Barb

OMG, what the hell is wrong with you. That is a human being and a 6 yr old child to boot. May God have mercy on you and your family if they ever get into trouble. And if you don't believe in God you should start because after this statment you will need his help.
-----------

41. im sure they kid was insured for 100,000,000 so they will be rich by next week,,not a bad trade off if u ask me.he looks sort of retarded so no big loss

Posted at 4:47PM on Oct 15th 2009 by al bundy