Kate: 'Profoundly Disturbed' by Allegations

10/15/2009 5:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon and Kate GosselinKate Gosselin tells TMZ she is "disturbed" by reports that Jon has hacked into her emails and other personal accounts.

Kate's rep says "Kate Gosselin has heard the allegations made by Stephanie Santoro that Jon Gosselin 'hacked' into her emails, phone, and online accounts, and she is profoundly disturbed by them."

The rep continues, "Under the circumstances, Ms. Gosselin is carefully considering all of her legal options regarding this matter, and she will pursue them if and when the time is right."

OMG

OMG, what is what the poster calling the kids douchebags. Are you a sicko or what.

whats up Doctors

We have have schitt that bothers us,So STFU KATE

Anonymous

Really do not like either Kate or Jon. However, if Jon has raided the joint account against a court order and is stalking Kate on the internet along with cameras, etc... in the home then the best thing would be to make an example and prosecute him. That sort of behavior should never be tolerated by anyone.

Wendy

I would think that the allegations that the girl made are able to be verified to see if in fact they are true. Kate didn't release this information she is reacting to being contacted for comment you morons that are attacking her over this! The man is a disgusting excuse for a human being and I hope he and HaleyHIGH-HO ride off into obscurity in a trailer park somewhere or he ends up in a padded cell.

chelbell

I'm glad that she's thinking of pursuing legal action. He's totally talking out of both sides of his mouth. I knew his screwing around with kids would get him in trouble. I'm sure he told all of that to the babysitter in the midst of the passionate hot tub session! LOL

Leslie

I am profoundly disturbed by the fact that people have nothing better to do than to care about these douchetools. I am profoundly disturbed by Kate's she-mullet. Courts don't have time for scorned lovers.

I am tired of seeing these clowns litter up my iGoogle. ::yawn:: Next.

Wendy

Poster #35 I assume you are talking about HaileyHIGH-HO in your comments but no doubt she already has!

Cgigijump

Have we forgotten what a nasty person Kate is? Would you not go crazy after 10 years of that, Jon will settle down.

GGG

Kate is playing her psycho games. Makes me sick to think what her kids are dealing with when it is her turn to take care of them. I am certain there is brainwashing going on with those kids. Thank goodness TLC is canceling their fake show. Get a life Kate, we don't care!!!

GGG

Maybe Kates affair will become public! Now that will be a hoot!

Bobbi

This is ridiculous. Kate, while I am on your side, it is time to remove yourself and your children from the public eye. Jon has obviously somehow reverted back to a high school state of mind and things are only going to get worse the more people react to his adolescent antics.

QE2

From what I read, Kate didn't accuse Jon of anything. She just reacted to the allegation from the babysitter. Plus, if it is true, she can certainly verify it, and if it isn't true, both jon and Kate should call this girl to the carpet.

radarluv

My husband put a tracking option on my phone and I am worried about the same things. I do not blame Kate for being upset. Men like Jon are not stable. (obviously)!!

zoat

is Jon and Kate plus 8 really off of TLC??? like over, not just Jon leaving???

winenroses

With 8 little children in the house, who the hell wouldn't be disturbed!