Kate: 'Profoundly Disturbed' by Allegations

10/15/2009 5:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon and Kate GosselinKate Gosselin tells TMZ she is "disturbed" by reports that Jon has hacked into her emails and other personal accounts.

Kate's rep says "Kate Gosselin has heard the allegations made by Stephanie Santoro that Jon Gosselin 'hacked' into her emails, phone, and online accounts, and she is profoundly disturbed by them."

The rep continues, "Under the circumstances, Ms. Gosselin is carefully considering all of her legal options regarding this matter, and she will pursue them if and when the time is right."

Trooper Tom

I'm profoundly disturbed by her hacked up hair do

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

The GWOP Kate haters come over to TMZ, they don't post much at ROL until the Kate fans go to bed. They use TMZ to spew their hate of Kate, just like Jon and Hailey use their twitter accounts to to do it and Hailey feeds and encourages it and also posts at GWOP, ROL, TMZ, and other sites to make Kate look bad. GWOPpers will cut down her appearance that she tans gets her manicures or knock her for wearing hooker shoes to court or low tops, or bring up old material from old episodes years ago. They have to get their morning to night dose of Kate hate in, they feel it is their JOBS hating on her, all the while they ignore their own children and husbands to do this, so that they can project what Kate Gosselin is doing wrong or needs to do, it is sick, these women are sick, Jon is right, they are hateful couch potatoes with their own psychosis problems.

They will try to cover up Jon's horrible recent behaviors by posting how she did not give water to a child once, or how she yelled at Jon (we all can see why now, he is lazy and needs parenting, he is like the 9th child), and so they want to make her look bad and will say and bring up anything or quote some thing from some dorky rag magazine how they feel that is so factual. They are some strange cookies.

Hamlin Spahn

soooo over it.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

I think Kate is pretty and I admire that she is doing what is necessary to keep herself and her children safe and on the right track. She has put up with a lot lately and I support her efforts. Jon's I cannot support what he is doing lately, it is so erratic and bizarre and not in the best interest of the kids. I get he wants his voice, but he needs to keep it for therapy, not make his therapy sessions a public display, not if he is thinking about his children before himself.

Kate has the kids interest at heart through all of this, over him.

EGGO

Well hell, Jon doesn't need hidden cameras to show that bitch as an unfit mother....he should just rent the dvds and show the judge. Kate, the master media manipulator, strikes again. Didn't the judge tell them to shut their mouths? The Gooselins are going to end up being a Lifetime movie. I wonder who/what will play Kate?

gggossiphound

Stephanie Santoro is a MEDIA WHORE looking for a reason to get her name in the press. I don't believe anything she has to say.

As for Kate being "disturbed" - I agree - she's a very disturbed woman and she's just looking for something to get all spazzed out over.

I don't even believe half of the "he said - she said" that goes on in this case.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Jon for months now has bashed Kate in the media and tried to strong arm Kate, it is time he gets some of it back in his face. He is turning into this abusive jerk! I used to like him, not any more.

I've been stalked, I know what that feels like to have your privacy invaded or feel watched, you get paranoid, and the guy still drives by my place but it is a public street so I cannot do anything until he actually hurts me or is on my property. Changing phone numbers, emails, and I still feel watched.

So do what you have to do Kate. If he is guilty of doing this and was not just spouting to that woman, hold him accountable, it is not legal. Make sure he cannot access your cell password to get voice mails like the guy I know did to me. He still tries to stalk me online.

That is a sign of a very demented and sick person!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Profoundly Disturbed that they play out there divorce in the media,she tries her best to stay in the media,maybe they could do there divorce on national TV,maybe the Jerry Springer Show

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Kate, see if Jon and Jodi are behind Gosselins Without Pity!

If he is harassing you, go after the moderators and people at GWOP next! They are even calling and emailing the Judge in your case, they are talking about it at GWOP. Who contacts a Judge? LOL, those crazy loonies do!

They have written in to any speaking engagement you were to speek at to try to sabotage that, they write in to any one who sponsors your TLC show, especially those poor people at the crooked house site, they got swarmed.

They are busy bodies who harass and use the internet to do it to try to sabotage and stalk you Kate. I'd not doubt if Jodi and Julie and your brother Kevin were not behind GWOP or that Jon is not too or has not been aware or encourages it. He probably posts there or Hailey too! So add that to your suit against him, check his IP addresses from PA, NY, the hotels he stays at in PA, his cell phone modem, etc and have GWOP's site subpoenaed too with a cease and desist!

The GWOP, some even drive by your house and stalk your house and yard and take photos to put on another person named Preesi Lefor's website.

Jon even tweets with Preesi and LisaK (another who has a harassing hate Kate blog that posts information that could be legally pursued).

Jon might be behind it all! He said he has several websites he is working on! LMFAO!

Andie

Didn't Nancy Grace start these rumors? If these allegations are not true, Jon Gosselin should sue the pants off loud-mouth Nancy Grace and everyone else perpetuating these stories. If it's true he did these things, they'll catch him easily. But if his name is on a bank account and she restricted his access, he has every right to get into that account and it is not hacking.

GGG

Kate, just shut up already. So sick of you playing the "oh I am so innocent" game. You are a media wh-re who can't give it up. TLC is giving you both the boot (FINALLY) and world will forget you in no time.

Andie

Why isn't anyone chastising Kate for having invitro-ed SIX kids in one batch? She's as disgusting and psycho as Octo-Mom because she had these kids for the MONEY.

UGH

who give's a ratsass about this wannabe diva" just go away oink!!!!!

boosmom

I know everyone wants to know what their ex is up to but hacking into accounts is creepy. Jon is painting Kate with the same brush he used to paint himself with...DISHONESTY, ADULTRY, STEALING, ETC.
Jon you are a severly disturbed man and you need help!

Harriet

Kate is profoundly upsetting. She was a nasty snip on the show and she always looks angry. I bet that her kids love that.

I have no idea who is right or wrong in this situation. But the BOTH need to keep their differences off of the TV. The children will see all of this on TV and hear about it from their friends (or enemies) in school. The children MUST come first. I think that it is way past time for a court appointed child advocate.

i didn't watch the Jon/Kate show on a regular basis but when I did I noted tht Kate became very frustrated with the children very easily. Jon had much more patience and was more gentle in attitude with them.

To be honest, I dislike Kate rather intently. Jon needs to have good legal representation before Kate backed up by the power and dollars of TLC take him for everything that he has.