Kim vs. Cindy

Who'd You Rather?

10/15/2009 3:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perky buxom blondes Kim Zolciak from "Real Housewives of Atlanta" and '90s Internet sensation Cindy Margolis showed off their assets at some award show in L.A. on Tuesday.

Kim Zolciak and Cindy Margolis
Question is ...

rhbjorn

Mrs Hitler.

Mr.Jones

Is it just me or the one on the left have lopsided boobs?

Ben

34. Is it just me or the one on the left have lopsided boobs?

Posted at 8:40PM on Oct 15th 2009 by moohatter

It's not just you. I'm still trying to pry the forks out of my eyes, ugh

Michigangirl

Looks like she has two grapfruit glued to her chest and they're a bit crooked....

Pino

These the lady no sexy for me. Painted hair, skanky dresses, 3 Dollar bill smiles. It’s the look like they found them at.. I don’t even wanna say. What a matter you?

orionsaint

Kim because she has sexier feet.

A.B.

None of them. I'm sick and tired of this kind of cartoon-looking women exposing their boobs. It's like having disgustingly sweetened substitute chocolate smeared all over your face. Yuck.

FooFoo

I find it hilarious that Kim is 'supposedly' 7 years younger than myself, except she looks 10 years older than me!

She also needs a new boob doctor, since the one is hanging off to the side.

Michael

Neither. Gross. They look like ugly dolls.

Audrey

Who would you rather what? How childish this is and I as a woman am offended by it?

Tara

Seriously, when you have these votes you really need to have a 'neither' option.

Erica

Do people only comment if they have cruel things to say? I'm commenting to show my respect for Cindy Margolis & now to say educate yourself before commenting. TMZ always posts the worst possible pic's of celebrities. Cindy Margolis is beautiful woman. You can find a million pic's of her to prove it. Google her and you will see. Online her feats are unprecedented! Launching the Internet revolution. Cindy Margolis is honored with the official title “The Most Downloaded Woman” by Guinness Book of World Records. Labeled an Internet phenomenon by everyone from Yahoo!, America On Line's Woman of the Year, Forbes, The Wall Street Times, Fortune, Time Magazine’s Most Influential Internet Entrepreneurs to Vanity Fair and People Magazine's Most Beautiful People. If you've seen her interviews she's down-to-earth, fun, caring woman with a heart of gold. She balances her sex symbol status with modesty and grace, and doesn't let her fame go to her head. Her family, her three children, are obviously her priority, which is incredibly refreshing to see in the land of the rich and famous. NOT remotely anything like the Real Housewives trainwrecks.

beerman

dame they are both hot as hell............

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3