Balloon Boy Busts Parents

10/16/2009 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Falcon Heene and his family were just on Larry King Live -- where he suggested his family set up the entire "boy trapped in a flying balloon" story, saying "You guys said that we did this for the show."

His father responded by saying "Man," his mom adding "No."

Wolf Blitzer didn't hear what the boy said and moved on to the next question.

The family appeared on the ABC show "Wife Swap" back in March.

LisaL

I can not believe that these piece of sh-t people were allowed to have children.
I was seriously worried for that boy earlier today, and come to find out his parents set all of this up to feed their famewhoring??? Really???
They better pay. Pay every single cent spent on the "rescue", and THEN have to pay more. And maybe even get their children taken away from them.

Jenn

Incidentally, I did see the episode of Wife Swap with the Psychic lady getting swapped out. I never thought I'd say that she was the most sane one to ever set foot in that house.

WillOTheWisp

Where’s that big mouth blasphemer? Com’talking about prayers don’t work! The only time prayer didn’t work, is when we tried praying that his ass would go somewhere else to post his stinking ass comments, but actually, that’s just a matter of time. God is just being patient; like always.
Praise the Lord the boy is safe!

They were in it for the money

This will go down as the most classic example of Diareaha of the Mouth......
And now a song form Klub Kooky Inc.

Eenie, meanie, minie mo
They got lyin' Heene by the short hairs
and not by his toe
If he hollars twist it mo
Eenie meanie minie mo
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

too sad

what a spoilt little brat,
wouldnt even say
thank you and ratted out the so called parents .
investigate the family NOW, they made a mockery of the rescuers attempts and
charge them $$$$$ for all the trouble and hoaxing .
it is disgusting !!!!!!!!!!!!

told ya so - TEAM LENO

I watched this interview...
Falcon TOTALLY busted his parents...the dad got WAY TOO defensive too fast. I think the parents should have to cut a check for the approximate $28,000 that was spent on this.

What really makes me sad is, I'm curious to know if there was some one, somewhere, that was REALLY in need of help from the people who were chasing the balloon around, what about people who may have needed help from emergency personnel and had to wait or was unavailable dealing with this fiasco all afternoon.

The parents should have torn the house apart (even in the attic)...looking for this kid.(Not just calling his name), but actually opening up "boxes" looking for this brat!!!!

The parents should be ashamed of themselves for teaching their children this "game" they are playing on the public.
Let me guess, is Mr. Heene (the dad) now going to shop his family around for a reality show???...I hope not; the thought of that makes me sick!!

#15, PeoplePlanter, you are right, this family is hated now, and it only took an hour (with commercials).
It took longer for Jon and Kate!!!

Jenn

Maybe they were trying to get a show in the Prime Time spot that's going to be coming open on TLC. I can just see it now:

Mayumi and Rick's Stupid Kid Tricks.

Just Sayin'

too sad

parents are liars and teaching the kids to lie too.

no more of this family after they are fined and charged. lock the dad and mother up, looking at their smarmy faces makes me sick .

Shecky

Awwww how cute a whole family of attention whores!

Jenn

Better yet...

Mayumi and Rick Plus Stupid Kid Tricks.

wondering

the dad poooped his pants.

too sad

the father can not even look at the camera directly for guilt and bad acting .
also,
watch the father freak out when the kid takes off of camera, probably worried he will spill more info to a camera man or someone else out of camera range.
what a douche family,
kids are craaaaaaazy as the parents .

Bobo Frog

Later tonight, little Falcon is going to be tied to the water heater while he's whipped with a rubber hose.

Good Job Elin!

DID SOMEONE FART>>>>>LMAO

Raejean

Hope the authorities were paying attention!