Balloon Boy Busts Parents

10/16/2009 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Falcon Heene and his family were just on Larry King Live -- where he suggested his family set up the entire "boy trapped in a flying balloon" story, saying "You guys said that we did this for the show."

His father responded by saying "Man," his mom adding "No."

Wolf Blitzer didn't hear what the boy said and moved on to the next question.

The family appeared on the ABC show "Wife Swap" back in March.

David S.

Harvey -

They created a false, sensational news story. As a result, I lost a small piece of my life I would not have otherwise. I would have used that time for a profitable and/or pleasurable pursuit. Can I sue them for that time? I'm serious!

really now

Look at the parents body language ! They don't look the least bit elated that their son was found alive ! The mother looks mortified when the kid says they did it for the show. She can't even look in to the camera! I knew it was a hoax when they said the boy was in the attic . really now. I was born at night ,but not last night ! I sure hope the authorities bill these screwed up parents and CPS seriously needs to look in to this ! I'm so disgusted .

They were in it for the money

Yes #70 you can. In fact I am taking names for a Class Action right now. I am involving all who have made our lives upsie donsie for this past year or so, any takers. I get 33 and 1/3 off the top. thank You

nikki

I am laughing over the fact the kid called the parents out. They truly are weird. Also the other two were on the roof. Um I dont think I would allow my kids on a roof unsupervised. Did they just have like a family meeting and say hey this will be something fun to do. Sad thing is if this was to happen again some kid goes missing no one will take it seriously. I hope they get fined up the butt for all this crap they caused.

Sarah

Let's hope they don't have any more media exposure a la the Gosselin fame whores. This story is beyond disgusting, and they should definitely pay for the emergency resources that were wasted on this!!!

told ya so - TEAM LENO

FYI----They are going to play the re-run of Larry King Live where I live in about 15 minutes.
I am in the central time zone (it is 10:45pm here), for those who missed it. Maybe you can catch it and post what you think.
I think it was all a sham!!! Especially when the kid busted his parents and later the dad got mad about the question everyone wanted answered.

CriticAl

That wasn't a fart...that was his parents both crapping their pants. They knew the jig was up right there.

LessIsMore

Why YES, Mr. Magoo...........they are Nuckin' Futs!!!

Mom was looking in the night table drawer, but she failed to look in the garage or attic??? Where was the twerp anyway? These ppl can't even get their fabricated story straight...garage or attic? Idiots! If these ppl weren't such blood sucking parasites, this story might be humorous.

Sean

FAIL lol

They were in it for the money

The dumb idiot should have pulled this off on Halloween night-Much better reaction-and leave the family out of it, the kids are or were innocent and your wife, well she needs a chop chop on her block block.
...and now a word from our sponsors...

The new Depends Undergarmet might not protect you from an azz whopping, but will protect you from smelling up the joint TRIPLE LEAKAGE PROTECTION! ARRIBA!!!!

fry

Ha! Busted! "Outta the mouth of babes."

They were in it for the money

Can TMZ please put in some sort of horn sound-like the Titanic horn sound at the close up of Heene when his kid makes him poopsies his panties

Rbanana

What didn't make sense is how the kid got in a box, up in the attic. Wouldn't he need someone to put him in there? Hmm... strange family!

Amy

I just hope the little boy don't get in trouble for calling the parents out...

Punkarazzi

And I thought beauty pageant moms were extreme. I'll never forget that giant Jiffy-Pop soaring through the Colorado sky, tho.