Falcon Sick of Talking -- Pukes on Live TV

10/16/2009 9:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: BTW -- the vom-fest was edited out of the West Coast airing of "Today."

UPDATE:
TMZ has learned the Larimer County Sheriff's Dept. has called an internal meeting at 8 AM local time to determine what they're going to do in this case.

Just when you thought the balloon boy saga couldn't get more twisted, six-year-old Falcon Heene just threw up during a live interview ... while his father and Meredith Vieira kept chatting it up.

Falcon Heene: Click to watch
Right after the family was asked to explain Falcon's comments on Larry King Live that his "disappearance" was "all for the show," the kid asked his mom to "give me the cup" ... and, well, you can guess what happened next.

He walked off an interview earlier during "GMA" for the same reason.

WARNING: This is just nasty.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kccody

Children often throw up when lying. I really think this may have been a hoax, but I sure hope not.

Nectarine

Would the parents actually be horrible enough to have given the boy something to make him vomit?

Crazy Bennett

Typical Trash, he's faking.

Pookie

Throw the book at these Jon & Kate TV fraud wannabees!
I lost 2 hours of my life caring and praying for this boy.
It was a hoax to launch their wife swap show or their stinking videos.
THEY MAKE ME VOMIT.

Travolta couldn't handle the truth either

How can a kid FALL ASLEEP if he is hiding because he is SCARED? i dont buy it

whats up Doctors

The little whipper snapper is smart,throw up ,get off the show lol. I guess he wanted to be on TV agin, so here ya go ,he back on the show, What a costly stunt just to be back on the TV..Parents need to have a long sit down with the boy.

bionicduck

H1N1

Lis

At the time when this was going on I knew it had to be something like this. Just watching there show and seeing the type of people they are I'm not even surprised.

Sue

They should be PUT IN JAIL! Me and my co-workers were glued to the
scene unfolding yesterday, and I was so upset for the boy, and really
worried about his family and just kept fearing the worst. How CRUEL of
a stunt to put those Emergency workers through this, planes were
re-routed, roads were closed down, tv shows were pre-empted, and all
the while we were praying for the boy. THROW THE BOOK AT THEM.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

becky

OMG people... the kid was so scared because he did something bad he hide in a box for hours. I am sure his tummy is upset and his little nerves wired!

Lisa

It's not the child's fault. He's young and just doing what his mom and dad are telling him if this is a hoax.

It's horrible if so, they're horrible parents. If this is a hoax, my thoughts and prayers STILL go out to those children because apparently they need someone to save and protect them from the money hungry parents. If they're willing to do this, what other lengths would they go to for another step out into the limelight?

Me personally, if I was doing an interview, my child got sick. I'd take them away and call it quits. Not just let this go on in front of everyone. You're right, it is nasty. What they're putting the kids through is nasty. I feel bad for them.

HEY I NO HIM

It's funny and convient how an empty tupper ware appeared out of nowhere...(they were interviewed in the living room impressumed)

that.is.all

Baloon boy barfs while daddy keeps yapping.

dafeedil

Here, this will make you puke, too. Adam Lambert is HOTT!!! http://dragstrip66.com/dragstrip66/july05photo/Image94.html

just me

Ugh. I'm pretty much starting to believe this was all a big publicity stunt that the parents cooked up. And now they are trying to exploit the poor little kid and he's not coping so well. The parents should be ashamed of themselves.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments