Falcon Sick of Talking -- Pukes on Live TV

10/16/2009 9:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: BTW -- the vom-fest was edited out of the West Coast airing of "Today."

UPDATE:
TMZ has learned the Larimer County Sheriff's Dept. has called an internal meeting at 8 AM local time to determine what they're going to do in this case.

Just when you thought the balloon boy saga couldn't get more twisted, six-year-old Falcon Heene just threw up during a live interview ... while his father and Meredith Vieira kept chatting it up.

Falcon Heene: Click to watch
Right after the family was asked to explain Falcon's comments on Larry King Live that his "disappearance" was "all for the show," the kid asked his mom to "give me the cup" ... and, well, you can guess what happened next.

He walked off an interview earlier during "GMA" for the same reason.

WARNING: This is just nasty.

tony mohlman

Are you serious Meredith? You keep the interview going after the kid pukes????? Even if it was fake - Meredith should be ashamed of herself!!!! I hope she doesn't have kids! And who just has a cup/bowl sitting around like that? And the father? Help your kid! What a disgrace!

pam

STUNT!

Falcon answered, "You had said that we did this for a show."

Bren

It doesn't matter if the kid threw up from being nervous or from being sick...they obviously knew he wasn't feeling good cause they had the container ready, and they should have called off the interview. God, those parents are douche bags who only care about themselves and the attention they are getting.

!

TMZ show the video of the father going bonkers as they let the balloon go.
The parents we're there when the balloon floated away.

Who Dat!!!

Should we really be crucifying these people on something a 6 yr old said? Shouldn't we be asking the police and others that were there at the time if they believe it was a hoax? If it was, they must have been putting on an Emmy winning performance. I think I'll hold my judgement until I find out more facts.

Bob Johnson

People from Colorado are dirtbags and racists. I knew this was strictly a publicity stunt. I hope the police charge them !

Joy25

The best part of this video is the look on the other kids faces!

ZiZi

Did anyone watch the Wife Swap show these people were on? OMG.. The whole time I kept saying, what a freaking losers these parents are. The guy is overdramatic, yelling, big baby... controlling freak. The wife is just plain dumb... This balloon thing was planned, I'm sure. I feel sorry for the children... just watch the show what they do and how parents are acting.

MindyD

The look on his brother's faces is priceless!

NIK

WHO CARES?! Apparently every news station is severely lacking anything newsworthy so they keep blabbing about this stupid kid. I almost wish he was on the damn balloon.

steups

Is it me, or does the dad look ANGRY that the kid is throwing up?

shafer

The child is under such incredible pressure to maintain his lie, he is becoming physically ill and throwing up. Did you see the temper on the dad when the balloon lifted off on GMA? Wonder what was said to the kid off camera after he blew the lie on Larry King.

Rpg

The puking is clearly a sign that this kid was nervous in some way. Perhaps the pressure of needing to lie. What a shame. I sure hope this hoax thing isnt true

Jill

His tummy is upset because his daddy is mad at him for slipping up on LKL last night, saying "doing it for the show". The vomiting could also be scripted, who knows with these people. Why do people continue to go in front of the camera when they know things will only get worse for them? This is what happens when parents decide to make $$$ off of their kids doing these stupid reality shows, instead of getting real jobs.

atabaw

OMG, if this was a hoax I'll be pissed, I can understand the child is scared (now, knowing he could be in worse trobbile) but watching him while the media was at their house makes me think it was all a hoax. Just another Jon & Kate - this family should be mega fined for this shameful act. (if it turns out to be a hoax)