Falcon Sick of Talking -- Pukes on Live TV

10/16/2009 9:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: BTW -- the vom-fest was edited out of the West Coast airing of "Today."

UPDATE:
TMZ has learned the Larimer County Sheriff's Dept. has called an internal meeting at 8 AM local time to determine what they're going to do in this case.

Just when you thought the balloon boy saga couldn't get more twisted, six-year-old Falcon Heene just threw up during a live interview ... while his father and Meredith Vieira kept chatting it up.

Falcon Heene: Click to watch
Right after the family was asked to explain Falcon's comments on Larry King Live that his "disappearance" was "all for the show," the kid asked his mom to "give me the cup" ... and, well, you can guess what happened next.

He walked off an interview earlier during "GMA" for the same reason.

WARNING: This is just nasty.

notbuyingit

the only thing that makes me think it was a stunt is the fact that they are talking to so many media. if it was real they would have talked to one local news station to tell them how happy they are to have their son home and then shut their doors and unplug their phone. the fact that they KEEP talking to SO many different outlets leads me to believe they did it on purpose. they are digging themselves in to a hole.

maria

Why on earth did the father call news stations before calling police? That doesn't make any sense, unless of course this whole thing is a GIANT PUBLICITY STUNT. Stop talking about these idiots please (and the Gosselins while you're at it).

moe l.

If I had to talk to Viera I'd probably puke too.

Anna

I am a nurse and this boy looks like he has been giving sedation. He goes from sleep to vomiting.

Maybe they wanted to silence him this morning.

janicebyrne01

It's all 100% fake for publicity publicity publicity.

Taylor

The father is a good cryer- he can cry on cue!

JayLyn

Look at his brothers faces in the still of the vid. omg, priceless....

K

I think the forced Xanax dosage was too much for balloon boy. KInd of worth it though to see the brother's reactions to the barfing.

my2cents

This whole thing was set up by the parents ( dad ) Just what we need.. another Jon-douche-Gosselin of a dad - Where is child protective services in all of this?

Oval Beach

Is it me or does Daddy McMediaHog look rather stressed having to explain his son's unscripted response to Wolf's question from the night before? I smell a scandal. : )= I'm almost tempted to believe that the vomit incident was scripted but little kids cannot fake that nor are they able to "go along" with a charade their parent's create. Children...gotta love their honesty...it makes for wonderful "sweatin' bullets" news viewing.

JustInTime

People who name their child Falcon are obviously low-intelligence white trash, attention-seeking morons. This whole incident proves it. I predict that poor little Falcon and his siblings will be meth addicts within the decade with parents like that.

STEELERS PENGUINS FAN

Ok he vomits and she just happens to have a thingy for him to vomit in?
Lies?perhaps?
HOAX?
possibly?
silly?
absolutely?
These people make even Jon and Kate and their kids look normal and well not the
Baby Factory Duggars....

Josi

The whole family was outside when the boy was suppose to have gotten in the balloon, but know he ran up to the attic and hid and nobody was suppose to have seen him. Come on....it's rediculous...

JJKITTY

aaaaa, folks it is flu season ya know!

They were in it for the money

I watched Larry King again last night in totality and I can see this family has a definite problem. When Falcon said the magic words, his dad stumbled so badly and the facial expressions told me this guy has mental issues. He looked like he was smiling at one point, but in actuality, that expression was one of rage because the child outted him and then to be so indignant over a simple and honest answer, right there when he took defense and offence at another question, that was it for me. I can bet you, the dad probably gave this kid hell of life last night, no wonder the poor kid is sick. No more air time for this family. CPS needs to strongly watch this family, especially the children. Why did the kid have to lose it in front of the camera? They shouldn't have those kids on tv, they appear a little goofy.