Falcon Sick of Talking -- Pukes on Live TV

10/16/2009 9:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: BTW -- the vom-fest was edited out of the West Coast airing of "Today."

UPDATE:
TMZ has learned the Larimer County Sheriff's Dept. has called an internal meeting at 8 AM local time to determine what they're going to do in this case.

Just when you thought the balloon boy saga couldn't get more twisted, six-year-old Falcon Heene just threw up during a live interview ... while his father and Meredith Vieira kept chatting it up.

Falcon Heene: Click to watch
Right after the family was asked to explain Falcon's comments on Larry King Live that his "disappearance" was "all for the show," the kid asked his mom to "give me the cup" ... and, well, you can guess what happened next.

He walked off an interview earlier during "GMA" for the same reason.

WARNING: This is just nasty.

janalal4

While watching this story unfold on the news yesterday, I suggested to my husband the possibility that this could be a publicity stunt, especially after hearing a bit of background on the 'Dad/fruitcake'. Wow! You'd have thought, by his response, that I had slandered Mother 'T' herself! He suggested it was time to cut back on the time I spent on TMZ(and I swear, he really really did say this!) lol!. He said, "That's ridiculous. Now you think EVERYONE is just a publicity/media wh@re. I remember a time when you wouldn't have been so suspicious of peoples motives". I felt about an inch tall by the time he was done lecturing me. I went to bed early & when I got up this morning, this poor little boy is seen puking his guts out on the 'Today' show. It was nothing short of grotesque, watching this little boy be so horribly stressed out that he pukes live in front of the whole world. Will SOMEBODY please bring in social services?? Any parent who would stage something like this & involve the kids in the scheme deserves a bit of 'negative' attention, I would think. Guarantee you this was Dad's idea & 'Mom' is just going along because she doesn't have the backbone to stand up to 'Papa Nutter'.

Makes me wonder, what ELSE is going on under these people's roof on a daily basis?? I bet this is only the 'tip of the iceberg'

Candice Collins

That family was on Abc's "Wife Swap" check it out

jabba

I thought from the beginning that this was a publicity stunt! How did that kid get up in the attic. Usually there are pull down stairs and then someone has to put the steps up. He would have had to have some help. He had this little smirk, 'like it worked Dad'. I think they should be drilled and made to pay some $$ back. Think of all the lost kids who are abducted etc. and don't get this type of air time. Weirdos! Call them on the carpet for this action. What the heck are they teaching these kids? I think they were fishing for a reality show!!

MsSuburbia

Good points made here. True, these children would NEVER hide out of fear of punishment; they don't get punished. The "scientist" dad would have known that there was no child in that weather balloon, given its altitude and rate of speed yesterday. Anyone who's studied psychology/body language--or probably, any layperson--can see that Dad is deceptive. The child isn't scared or "sick"; he's drugged. Because if he had a flu bug coming on yesterday, he wouldn't have felt up to such mischievious "play"--much less, sitting in a tiny cardboard box for hours.

Lekili

This is a messed up family. They have all but been caught dirty handed with this scam of theirs. Why are people putting them on TV?
That's exactly what they wanted in the first place. I say file charges against them for this outlandish scam. I believe the little boy and his comment that it was for TV.

moretolife

WHY ARE THESE KIDS ON TV???? The older ones have nothing to do with the story!! At poor little Falcon is just following instructions, he knows he's lying, it doesn't look like he slept all night and now he's SICK! Let him go to bed, Dad! Stand up for your kids, Mom! Social Services should be involved. The snippit of Dad on Wife Swap plus the snippit of Dad losing it when the balloon was released makes him look unreasonable and abusive!

Fools Rush In

You know, experienced parents know how to deal with a repeat barfer and are prepared for it. Why oh why oh why would you do it on LIVE tv?

At least have the kid being held by mom who HAS the container and can quickly point him away from the other kids and get him off camera if you think there is a possibility he might throw up. This is not a baby spitting up, this is a child chucking his cookies.

The kid appeared to be exhausted, why drag him through more? I can't say I know all there is to know here but it's all odd and rather suspect. You have to kind of wonder about parents that name their kid Falcon in the first place.

jester

THIS FAMILY WAS ON THAT SHOW "SUPPERNANNY" W/ JO FROST! WHEN THEY APPEARED ON THE SHOW THE FAMILY WAS SO UNORGANIZED. THEY LET THEIR KIDS DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT AND THEY HAD NO RULES. THE KIDS WERE JUMPING OFF OF 2ND STORY BALCONIES, THEY WOULD SKATE AND STUFF WITH NO PROTECTION AND THE PARENTS JUST LET EM DO WHATEVER THE KIDS WANTED..THEY WERE A DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN. AND THE HOUSE WAS GROSS!!! THEY R "STORM CHASERS" AND THEY HAD EQUIPMENT AND GEAR (DANGEROUS OBJECTS) JUST LYING EVERYWHERE AROUND THE HOUSE. GOD, PLEASE KEEP THESE CHILDREN SAFE. AFTER SEEING HOW THESE PEOPLE ARE (WHEN THEY APPEARED ON THAT NANNY SHOW A YEAR AGO), I NOW THINK THAT THE "RUN AWAY BALLOON BOY" WASN'T A HOAX, I THINK IT WAS JUST A RESULT OF A COMBO OF THINGS. #1 INVOLVING YOUR CHOLDREN IN A DANGEROUS EXPERIMENT, #2 NOT KNOWING WHERE ALL OF YOUR CHILDREN ARE WHEN LAUNCHING A BALLOON THAT IS BIGGER THAN YOUR BACKYARD, #3 BEING COMPLETE MORONS. AND A LITTLE TIP: WHEN PLANNING TO DESIGN, BUILD AND LAUNCH A GINORMOUS, TIN-FOIL BALLOON...HAVE A PLAN ON HOW TO GET IT BACK DOWN AND HAVE A BACK- UP TEATHER

Ari

Poor kids -- I thought they should have been removed and the parent's heads examined after the first appearance on Wife Swap. CREEPY is the word that comes to mind.

idaho potato

Exactly how does a six-year-old boy get up and into a box up on the garage rafters? I'd like to see police have them recreate their story. #4 has it right; "Jon & Kate TV fraud wannabees!"

told ya so - TEAM LENO

These parents need to be investigated by Child Protective Services.

The child is obviously under stress and threw-up due to nerves.
I used to throw-up as a kid because my mother was VERY OVERBEARING.
The thought of my mother getting mad made me physically sick!

My guess is this is not the first time this child has thrown up, that is why there was a container there for him.
Last night, after the CNN interview the Dad was so "Appalled" (his word)...that he more than likely got onto the kid, for busting his parents and he has been nervous since then.

This kid was all over the place last night on CNN, at one point him and his brother got up and walked out of the view of the camera. So that whole, "I fell asleep in the box for 4 hours", is a flat out LIE!!
The Dad looks irritated when Falcon threw up. Meredith didn't even stop the questioning, (not a good move there Meredith!)

The Dad got irritated at the question last night on CNN, now he is saying this is not a stunt.

Question for you DAD: If this is not a stunt, why do you continue doing interviews, when your kid is obviously distressed and throwing up on TV????

nicole leollee

poor frigg'n kid, it's obvious the parents are 2 nuts shy of a shell..i'm convinced they drugged him, or he just has the talent of being able to throw up on cue..who knows with parents like that..regardless i think the parents should be sent up in the frigg'n jiffy pop balloon for a while maybe they'll get the craved attention they so desperately seek and maybe raise enough money for the kid's rehabilitation and future detoxes.

Dianne Petrina

I'm thinking they may have given him a tranquilizer to keep him sedated, so he wouldn't talk.

sloan curry

I wouldn't put it past the parents to have given their child "epicap" before going on television. Especially after what happened on Larry King. What better way to get him out of the interview without it looking like they didn't want him to be interviewed.

CrisDizzle

You would think this family being on a reality show twice on 'WifeSwap' and getting on national tv yesterday that they can afford a trash can.... but a tupperware to let the kid puke... lol! =P