TLC to Jon -- Pants on Fire!

10/16/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the lawsuit TLC just filed against Jon Gosselin, and the network is essentially saying Jon is a liar by now claiming he stopped production because he's concerned about the welfare of his kids -- TLC says Jon is concerned about the welfare of Jon.

Jon Gosselin -- Launch docs

According to the suit, filed by Paul Gaffney of the law firm of Williams & Connolly in DC, the day TLC recast the show as "Kate Plus 8," Jon's lawyer contacted TLC and demanded that they release him from the "exclusivity" provision of the contract, even though Jon was still drawing a full salary. The suit claims Jon's laywer gave an ultimatum -- either release him from the exclusivity clause within one hour, or Jon would block the filming of the TLC show on grounds it was "detrimental to his children."

TLC notes Jon never uttered a peep about how bad the show was for his kids, until it affected his pocketbook.

And, TLC claims Jon is pulling in some serious bucks from "Entertainment Tonight" -- aka "Entertainment Something."

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

When are these people going to do an "Octomom" and disappear? I woke up this morning flicked TV on and first thing on was "Jon G being sued by TLC". I made some coffee sat down at my computer and there it was plastered on my home page "TLC sues Jon Gosselin". Only reason I'm here is to ask "Why do you people care about some wimp with low self-esteem and his demanding controlling wife getting a divorce"??????????????????????????????????

jan

Jon is a first class JERK, he doesn't care about anyone but himself. God forbid, but if he marries his 22 year old girlfriend they will probably bring more kids into the world. I hope when Kate is ready she finds a real man.

whats up Doctors

How much did Jon receive to drop a copy of those papers off to ya

shoot1

I'm no poet and it doesn't rhyme but here's my attempt at song writing.

Jons new theme song:

Hey hey, I'm so screwed. A sinking ship, no way to bail. Shooting off my mouth, trashing all as I go. Kids, wife girlfriends, makes no difference, I love to trash all.

Pay me and I'll talk
Pay me and I'll talk
Here, there, and everywhere
Pay me and I'll talk

Want to film the kids, don't fire me, pay me well. I will pimp my kids for a price any price. Breached a contract, I don't care, pimp my kids, I don't care, just show the cash. So I stink, I like it, who needs soap and water. Who needs a razor, hate wearing clean clothes, doesn't everyone?

Pay me and I'll talk
Pay me and I'll talk
Here, there, and everywhere
Pay me and I'll talk

I'm great, I'm Jon, do as I please, without a care. Haileys a mess so am I, we don't care. We crave attention, will sell you out for a price. Hills a crook, so am I. Love us or hate us, no big deal.

I can't spell my own name or my kids, what's my dogs name? I can't remember because I drink a lot and may do drugs. How many kids I got?

TLC wants my hide, so does the Judge, some DC lawyers are hunting me down, can I sell the rights to that? Donate cash to me, I'm going to need it for the rest of my life, so many bills, so much to pay back to the court. Lawyers fees will haunt me for the rest of time.

Why didn't I tape my mouth shut, Oh yea I forgot I'm a media whore, can't be quiet to many lies to spin. Please believe me, I put a lot of work into lying.

Pay me and I'll talk
Pay me and I'll talk
Here, there, and everywhere
Pay me and I'll talk
talk
talk
talk
hey hey pay me and I'll talk.

Dana

Just when you think this guy can't sink any lower. He is just disgraceful. He will regret what he has done to his children. At least their mother cares about them!

penny green

News Flash!!!! Nobody in this whole pitiful scenario has those little kids best interests at heart. Jon and Kate and most of TLC is all about the money!!It is pure GREED and it is disgusting. I may have to boycott TLC all together!!!

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

jvl-66 A real man wouldn't put up with a demanding controlling woman like Kate for 5 minutes. He'd walk away laughing and shaking his head. She's a "mommy's boy" type woman.

sonnyone

Interesting that the only media not reporting TLC suing Jon are The Insider and Entertainment Something.

The Seer

I have a novel idea for the MOTHER of all reality shows:

John, Kate, Eight and The Heens plus Three: Survival in SIBERIA!

Think of the possibilities..

I remember when TLC was about the L. They need to drop the "L" and change it to an "O". THE OBNOXIOUS CHANNEL featuring midgets shot from cannons, unfortunate looking litters of screaming meemies and people who just can't stop having children. Oh, wait.

TFC: The FREAK channel.

Very sad commentary on American culture..

Cherrie_Blossomm

I knew that douche bag was a liar. And besides that, he looks like he has Downs Syndrome. No wonder the kids don't look right, or act their ages. They look four instead of five.

susan

Both Kate and Jon are two losers. Why does anyone want this BS of a show to return. They both see $$'s instead of the welfare of their children. And now TLC has joined the childish antics with this lawsuit. Just cancel this show, and give those children back some normal lives. How many reality tv family/married couples have to be added to the list on how these reality shows ruin families, children, marriages to see IT'S A BAD IDEA

molly

Say it with me folks:
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUCHEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

annie

Is there anyone out there interested in what's best for these children?? End the show and take care of your kids, enough already.

Donna

I don't care who said this, who said that, did this, did that, just keep that show off the air.
Enough of exploiting the children !!!!
Grow up Jon & Kate & just go away !!!!

Grandma

Take the whole damn show off the air. She is a bitch and he is a you know what. Poor kids.