Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It

10/16/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson Something is going on with the Jackson family ... multiple sources are telling us the family has been invited with open arms to attend the premiere of "This Is It" ... but Katherine Jackson and other family members insist they have been snubbed.

Here's what we know -- 60 tickets for the Michael Jackson movie have been offered to the family, yet Katherine insists no one ever called them about getting seats. Several sources tell us they believe the ticket offer was made to certain members of the family but the offer was never relayed to Katherine.

Fact is ... Katherine doesn't want to see the movie. She tells TMZ as far as she's concerned it's not a real movie because there is no acting -- just rehearsal footage.

But we're also told Jackson's three kids have been telling Katherine they want to see it ... bad.

Joe Jackson insists "This Is It" is mostly body doubles and "the media is going to tear this movie apart."

Sources say Sony not only offered the Jackson family seats to the premiere, but also offered a private screening.

Is it possible one of Katherine's sons is hoarding info? Just a theory ...

Jill

taking a break from Oprah (ear biting Mike Tyson is on...he is crying, I actually feel sorry for him) Checking in on the board to see what's happening. I'm laughing so hard my side hurts. I hate you hater, but you are funny with the tampon stuff, sorry Sue. Kenny Ortega will be on Oprah shortly if anyone is interested on hearing what he has to say.
If Joe J. is so disappointed in the film, why is he charging fans to watch it with him? I don't believe this guy half the time. Remember, he thinks he just "paddled" MJ. Fans need to see the film and decide for themselves, whether we leave happy, sad or disappointed.

pia

If Randy Phillips hugged Micheal on that last night could he not feel or see that he was painfully thin? If I'm going to write a check to someone for 150,000, then they damn well better be taking care of the one person that they are supposed to be or you got some esplaining to do.

nan

i do remember musicgals post.she was very specific and right on the money.i am waiting for more peoplw in the music industry and recording studios to give more info.she did say that they were all disgusted what they were doing to mj music and the brothers background vocals.i havent seen her on here since but she did post everything about three hours before it all hit the fan

moonwalker

135. Now we know Randy Jackson read TMZ.

hey Randy...why are you talking to tmz? Public sympathy?

You ain't getting it. Read the previous posts...the public loves Michael and his children.

We like debbie & Janet.

We cannot stand the other lowlives. You don't believe it? Read the blogs, from african american blogs to tabloids like tmz...the public cannot stand the rest of you. You guys made Michael's life miserable..always pitching your reunion tour scam.

Always asking the man for money.

I AM HAPPY HE WAS SMART ENOUGH TO NOT LEAVE YOU AND YOUR OTHER THIEVES OF BROTHERS NOTHING.

Now stop using the kids in the press. FIND A FREAKIN' JOB AND MOVE ON. YOU WILL NOT GET A SEAT AT MICHAEL'S TABLE. NEVER.

PS. didn't you launch a lawsuit against your own brother, Michael 3 years ago? And now you want a seat at his table...? Hmmmmmmmmmmm ain't happening.

Posted at 7:49AM on Oct 16th 2009 by marieant0811

Awe, shut the hell up and mind your own damned business. This is about my family and it doesn't concern you at all. You are not a Jackson and you don't have a clue what goes on behind closed doors when we are not in the spotlight. Some of you fans need to stop believing all the garbage these gossip sights say. Thank goodness for bodyguards.

TMZ ROCKS ON

TMZ you're gonna have to give us a new MJ topic board today this one will fizzle for good in a couple of hours. Give us a different photo to stare at not this lady a nice mj photo.
please no jackson family stuff.
NO JOE JACKSON or boys
nobody cares

Duh

Posted at 5:59PM on Oct 16th 2009 by Mr. Jackson

pia

#368 Joy
I did watch Kenny Ortega on Oprah and the special clips he give her. Two different clips of Micheal singing the way you make me feel. Something very off, Micheal has a specific way he walks, dances and his posture. Not sure when filmed but the one in orange pants legs are very much thicker and he is stiffer than Micheal in red pants. I've stared at those GP for many years and something is off.

I still Lovehimmore.

Insanity On Blackberry 1.0

Posted at 5:59PM on Oct 16th 2009 by Mr. Jackson

__________________________________________________________________

*Insanity Bids The Board A Good Evening:

Insanity Says 2 Mr. Jackson:

I doubt seriously that this is really U! However, I WILL ADDRESS THIS.. It seems that people that achieve stardom forget what got them there YES, the CRAZY, OBSESSIVE FANS! Without the support of "these people" you would not live like you do...I am not saying that you would not be successful doing something else-I keep an open mind.

*Respectfully: Just remember without "these people"-U would not be where any of you are today-should this be a real Jackson (which I seriously doubt) talking. Now, when you decided that you and any of your family were going to get into showbiz you opted for a very public lifestyle from that moment-hell you signed up for the public scrutiny...Although, I do believe that somethings are not up for discussion regard in individual's right to privacy. ***For this reason Insanity does not identify with the word fan. The word FAN has its origin based in FANATIC-this Insanity is NOT! *I have supported MJ a member of your family since I can first remember. When no one in the United States would touch Invincible I did. I am glad I did it was a good album-I would have really missed out on many theme songs for various episodes from my past. Hell, everyone needs good theme music! So please be mindful of what you say those same people that supported him will be some of the very people to support your family now-should any of you decide to stay in show biz.

Insanity On Blackberry 1.0

Posted at 5:59PM on Oct 16th 2009 by Mr. Jackson

__________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says 2 Mr. Jackson:

Insanithy X 1.0

Posted at 5:59PM on Oct 16th 2009 by Mr. Jackson

__________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says 2 Mr. Jackson:

Duh

Posted at 6:06PM on Oct 16th 2009 by Deb

Good response, Insanity, if the real Randy reads it rock on! However, I don't believe this person is Randy because I have yet to see a Jackson male open his mouth unless there is potentially money involved.

Insanithy X 1.0

376. Randy may read here but this is not him. I ain't buyin' what yer sellin', you poser.

Posted at 6:06PM on Oct 16th 2009 by Deb

unless there is potentially money involved.

Posted at 6:56PM on Oct 16th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/16/katherine-jackson-this-is-it-katherine-jackson-joe-jackson-michael-jackson-sony/26#comments#ixzz0U8vhtiDM
__________________________________________________________________
Insanity Says 2 Deb:

Even thought the much necessary statement is out there! I do not think for one minute this is that man speaking 4 himself..by himself....by him...LOL

Kaz

Hi Deb

How is Henry?
I have been thinking of you both and
including you in my prayers.

--------------------------
Hi Insanity

I tried to find you on facebook and sent someone
a polite enquiring message, but got a really nasty
reply with two "f" words in it. Made me laugh.
Someone else who has the information will help me.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

Insanithy X 1.0

Insanity Says:

Insanity Is On The Way Home Now. Insanity will BR Back...

Insanithy X 1.0

--------------------------
Hi Insanity

I tried to find you on facebook and sent someone
a polite enquiring message, but got a really nasty
reply with two "f" words in it. Made me laugh.
Someone else who has the information will help me.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

Posted at 7:07PM on Oct 16th 2009 by Kaz

_________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says:

Email Me Directly with a generic email account and will send you an invite. You do have a facebook account right?