Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It

10/16/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson Something is going on with the Jackson family ... multiple sources are telling us the family has been invited with open arms to attend the premiere of "This Is It" ... but Katherine Jackson and other family members insist they have been snubbed.

Here's what we know -- 60 tickets for the Michael Jackson movie have been offered to the family, yet Katherine insists no one ever called them about getting seats. Several sources tell us they believe the ticket offer was made to certain members of the family but the offer was never relayed to Katherine.

Fact is ... Katherine doesn't want to see the movie. She tells TMZ as far as she's concerned it's not a real movie because there is no acting -- just rehearsal footage.

But we're also told Jackson's three kids have been telling Katherine they want to see it ... bad.

Joe Jackson insists "This Is It" is mostly body doubles and "the media is going to tear this movie apart."

Sources say Sony not only offered the Jackson family seats to the premiere, but also offered a private screening.

Is it possible one of Katherine's sons is hoarding info? Just a theory ...

truth

How do you have body doubles for a rehearsal concert?

----------------
LakersFan, good point. There was someone on her the other day saying the same thing. Would AEG have filmed some sequences AFTER Michael died? If so, that would be a huge scandal. Plus, the dancers and everyone would have had to be in on it. I can't wrap my mind around that. Why would Joe say such a thing? I know he's not all there, but still. And how would he know? Did he have a pre-screening. If so, I wouldn't put it past him not recognizing his own son and thinking it was a body double. Such drama.

They were in it for the money

Well, I'm ashamed to say it, but Joe Jackson just backed up what I told you all the other day when I saw the movie at a club inside of Treasure Island in Vegas. There are a lot of body doubles.

One can only guess it is Jermaine and one to two other brothers getting the tickets and making the deals. They have been around too many important people at AEG and they are going to make it dicey for their mom if anything is filed in the future. I know she isn't responsible for them, but guys! Family comes first. Not your pocketbook. It'll just be like the after party in Pasadena. Some people didn't even know Michael, nor went to the funeral, but they went to the party because a camera was there and free food abounded.

truth

Insanity Says:

Indeed, there is lots of information in those songs...

-----------------
Stranger In Moscow is an open book as to what was going on in Michael's life at that time and how he was feeling. I always feel sad hearing that song. It's truly a beautifully sad song.

truth

Why would Joe say these things...because Phillips, AEG, stated in his interview that he had issues with Joe and did not get along with him and that Michael did not want anything to do with him either.....so, .....how does Joe get back?

Insanity On Blackberry 1.0

34. Insanity Says:

Indeed, there is lots of information in those songs...

-----------------

Posted at 1:29AM on Oct 16th 2009 by truth

__________________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says:

Indeed, Insanity The Mirror 2 The Soul...

Overit

This is a story posted by TMZ after all, so I wouldn't run with it just yet. (Remember how they reported that he had X-amount of drugs in his system until the autopsy proved them to be the sensationalist liars they are.) I'm seeing the movie regardless of all the negative publicity that is being aired to keep people from supporting Michael. Even in death the jealousy remains. I would hate to be one of you media whores when Karma comes knocking at your door.

gayle

Not sure I believe the dble body situation, this is his final rehersal put together. And sounds like Joe is just trying to make it sound bad before the media can.

Hypocrites

30. MICHAEL JACKSON - JACKSON ACCUSED OF ANIMAL CRUELTY
Earlier this month (JAN06), vet MARTIN DINNES filed a lawsuit against Jackson for allegedly not paying $91,602 (GBP51,729) in bills.

Posted at 1:22AM on Oct 16th 2009 by wow

There's your good person. Yeah MJ is all about love yeah ok. Still he was not paying his bills. Yeah he is such a good person. Ok fools.

why?

The monthly meeting of the North American Man/Boy Love Association was a rousing success. We laughed, we cried, we sang and danced. We celebrated the life of our hero Micheal Jackson and the release of "This Is IT" Many thanks to all in attendance. We thank you for your support.

Jo

Sources this, sources that.

Nothing is true until we hear from the horse's mouth.

truth

Posted at 1:28AM on Oct 16th 2009 by Truth

--------------
Not me.

They were in it for the money

Actually Jermaine is in Mumbai after almost getting his butt in an accident during a shoot - He's doing a lot of music with the Bollywood set over there and making albums with Michaels music-I'm guessing these are songs from the Motown years, maybe not, maybe it is with Sony. Anyway...he's been over there for a few days now. Common sense tells me AEG would probably give 60 DVD's to the family so they wouldn't have to go to a screening-But they want the publicity just the same. I don't know. For a concert Venue they had Michael sewed up until he died. Why do they keep using him in death? Their tie should have been cut-But then again, there's that Sony AEG Estate Attorney connection-Money hogs.

Brad

Michael Jackson is alive people. Wake up.

truth

Since Michael is not around to tell his side of the story as far as the animals are concerned, I don't think anyone should jump to conclusions. When I Google it, all I see are allegations. There aren't any follow-up stories about it.

Cher

Hopefully Katherine will get to the bottom of this (Londell do your thing!) Looks like Mom's in the mood to kick butt and take no prisoners these days and in this case she probably need look no further than her family. She's made how many statements this week? Good for her--way to keep 'em honest, Mom!
Michael fans--please do not allow this to persuade you to avoid seeing Michael's last hurrah. As they said, Prince, Paris and Blanket are dying to go to the premiere because they know how hard he worked on that show.
If you really love Michael, this is your chance to show it. I plan on seeing the movie several times before it closes and purchasing the CD because I know it's what Michael would have wanted and I know it's going to be AMAZING. You know how he loved to break records...Ch'mon!