The Lifestyles

Of Jamie Kennedy

10/17/2009 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With rumors he and his hotter than thou girlfriend Jennifer Love Hewitt were breaking up, Jamie Kennedy stopped into a Hollywood drug store to pick up some essentials like water, an energy drink and rubbers.

Jamie Kennedy

By purchasing messy, lubricated inside and out Lifestyles X2 condoms, the 39-year-old is still on a slippery slope.

ken

Lubricated outside the condom because the fugly Jennifer can't even get wet. She is all dried up and stinky.

Gloria

I agree with the other post, going a little too far when you take pictures of someone buying something very personal.

Jim

i get the lubricated outside part - but lubricated insite? what the heII is that? i must be getting old

ken

Jamie does not use lifestyles XL for the endowed penis. Jamie has a small penis the X2 just means lubricated in two places, inside and outside the rubber. Jamie has a small penis, Jamie has a small penis, Jamie has a small penis and can't get her wet!

gene yuss

at least he's not reproducing

Kooky Fan

VERY RESPONSIBLE. You don't want to spread or catch anything.

SoCal Razzles

LMAO it looks to me like Jamie set up the shot! Why else would all the brands be facing the same direction for the camera?

C'mon, this IS Jamie Kennedy...he LIVES for this stuff.

LOL

jake

Man if I was banging Jennifer Love Hewitt there is no way I would be wearing a condom.

Zach Swan

I sure hope Jennifer Love is NOT on the pill. If she is, someone is in big trouble...

anthony

jamie kennedy and jennifer ?/$%^&#$%%&^& i guess i have been hiding under a rock........... i had no idea..... damm..... well if she went out with jamie kennedy then i guess i do have a chance at dating her.....

sorry jamie....

p.s. did you learn how to put gas in your car ????????????? (jamie)

cowbulls

I agree with Zach #47 post. JLH is one of the sexiest women on the planet and there’s no way I let a rubber get between me and that spectacular body.

Shannah

Rubbers, a Redbull and 2 waters? Looks like he is about to cheat on JLove in a seady hotel room.
What a goof.

anonymous

no, it looks that Jennifer had a greeeat time that night !!
those rubbers are the best ones

tookie

guy is such a jerk.did e with my 18 year old brother...total moron!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3