Michael's Kids Hang with Auntie Liz

10/17/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking well after having heart surgery earlier this month, Elizabeth Taylor went to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios in Los Angeles -- along with two of Michael Jackson's kids, Paris and Prince.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

Liz TaylorLiz didn't go on any of the rides.

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39

Missy

@631Debbie

yes they are MJs in every single way! They look so much like him!

Oluwatoyin Mustapha

lala

I am glad to see Paris and Prince I are having fun and enjoying their childhood. No matter what fans may say about Grace, Debbie Rowe and Dr.Arnold Klein, these are people who Michael choosed to be in his inner circle. I think the children need Grace because she was a vital part of their lives since they were babies. Debbie Rowe even spent time with her children, when they were young. And Dr. Klein spent holidays with MJ's children. I believe Paris, Prince I and II, should be kept around familiar faces. I wonder why MJ didnt leave his children to Janet?

susan

Because of his young age, Katherine may be taking a different stand with him and his upbringing on religion. Halloween is a holiday that JW's consider evil and pagan. The other two kids are older and may be more set in their ways of what they are use to celebrating and not making any changes because of Grandma.

634. Where is Blanket, Why didn't he follow them? Anyway, I love you all, l pray to God to protect you. And bless your father's kind and gentle soul.

Posted at 1:07PM on Oct 20th 2009 by Oluwatoyin Mustapha

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/17/liz-taylor-elizabeth-michael-jackson-photo/43#comments#ixzz0UXoA09HC

Gonzalo

www.lalo.acnrep.com

*Break Through Technology.

*Its here. The VideoPhone.

*Allows you to see both family & friends as you talk to them!

*See savings and value right away.

*So make your next phone call face to face, with the VideoPhone!

www.lalo.acnrep.com