Michael's Kids Hang with Auntie Liz

10/17/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking well after having heart surgery earlier this month, Elizabeth Taylor went to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios in Los Angeles -- along with two of Michael Jackson's kids, Paris and Prince.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

Liz TaylorLiz didn't go on any of the rides.

TMZ ROCKS ON

That's nanny Grace with the white scarf around her neck turning her back at first to the camera. Figured she would be the one to take them she is. She is standing to the left rear in the still photo.

Loulou

People shouldn't clic on any links or post comments related to the kids.You are fueling the paparazzis and tabloid junkies to destroy those kids lives the same way they helped destroy their father's life.
Try hard to grow some brain cells in your pathetic hollow skull instead.

MJFan4LIFE

The whole "Joe kicked him in the nuts" thing is ridiculous. What, did he kick everyone in the nuts??? The whole family has soft spoken voices. Listen to Jermaine, LaToya, Janet talk. They all have a soft voice. -Steve

TMZ ROCKS ON

Miko Brando is on the ride as well in the black and white print shirt.

asmith161718

I barely recognized Omer. Looks like he got a tan.

Sandbur

Glad to see Liz trying to maintain her friendship of Michael and his kids.

Sharon

MJ

10. I have to share my thoughts, get it off my chest (since there's nothing else there). I saw px of Arnie Klein when he was about 20-28 something, next to px of Prince. They look like they could have been twins or a least brothers. MJ asked Klein for sperm donation. Coincidence? Mark Lester (godfather to the kids) states he's willing to have a DNA test done to prove paternity. Paris looks like Lester's other daughter. MJ asked Lester for sperm donation. Coincidence? Lastly, MJ stated himself that Blanket's surrogate mother was of Mexican descent. He also looks amazingly like MJ's best friend, Mikko Brando. Coincidence? Any way you look at it, when these kids get older, it's going to be "who's my bio-daddy?" Poor Blanket, in his case he really doesn't have any bio-parents. How sad.

Posted at 6:53PM on Oct 17th 2009 by Sharon

_____________

Sharon i think you are the sad one, why cant people live this children alone, why don't you question your own paternity. What makes you think that this children doesn't know who is their biological father, did anyone ever asked them? Leave them alone, don't pity them wish them the best instead.

Duh

107. prince looks just like michael no denying look at that nose

Posted at 5:55PM on Oct 17th 2009 by maria

I thought the very same thing as soon as I saw it!

balls

balls

For Sure

Hmmmmm

I have to agree with Deb and Maria. That nose lol from that angle looks just like Michaels and Prince knows alot more than you think he does.

Duh

They're very good doctors in some Caribbean countries. The education level is very high and follows that of the UK. Cuba, for example have some of the best doctors in the world. This is first hand experience as I was educated in the Caribbean and Canada. We had a heavy workload and very strict teachers and we had to write exams to get into the best high school and college, similar to the LSAT for law school. We studied two different languages at the same time in elementary school. We had children from Canada, UK, Europe and other Caribbean countries in some of my classes. The education system was very good.

Posted at 2:13PM on Oct 17th 2009 by lee

I'm sure there are top-rate docs and schools in the Caribbean. My aim at the time was not to insult the education system in those countries but rather to play it off as part of the whole marijuana JOKE I was telling. Sorry if I offended you, but that was not the intent at all. I mean, come on, I have been to Jamaica on vacation and people walk down the beach smoking joints/blunts/pipes all the time. You can use it there, you just can't bring it back with you. At least, that was the case when I was there several years ago. IT'S EVERYWHERE - why? Because the Caribbean is considered a tropical climate and anyone with a brain knows they grow the best weed! Telling on myself, yes, I am a product of the 60s and 70s, I ought to know!

Karen

puppi

HEy #111 Sharon....You are a sad sad person, WHERE IS YOUR

HUMAN DECENCY ???? Who cares who is their bio. mom or dad, people
like you , intolerance's toward others, life situations ....

WHAT is your life style or situation do you really really know who
your parents are????? if yes good for you.

WE, THE WHOLE WORLD FEEL AT A HUGE LOSS BY MICHAEL PASSING. we will
never ever in our life time, and our kids life time as well, will
NOT see anyone (Artist, human, genius)like him.

THESE kids just lost their biggest support in every way, they loved
MICHAEL as a FATHER and he loved them more than anything in the
world. HE, protected them the way that made people ridicule him for

it. SO PLEASE PLEASE, let it go JUST let it go everyone ...
These 3 kiddies need the support of people around them, and YES
MICHAEL JACKSON WAS AND IS THEIR FATHER, PERIOD.

LONG LIVE THE JACKSONS
LONG LIVE THE KING xoxo

Duh

117. Now you all know why MJ covered their faces for so long,if they hadnt been paraded in front of the media during the funerals. no one would have known who they were and they could have had fun in peace.

Posted at 7:32PM on Oct 17th 2009 by Karen

Yeah, they would have been really inconspicuous pushing around ELIZABETH TAYLOR.