Roman Polanksi Undergoing Medical Treatment

10/17/2009 1:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Roman Polanski has been moved from jail to undergo medical treatment, his lawyer announced today.

Herve Temime wouldn't go into too much detail, telling Reuters, "All I know is that he has been taken from prison for medical attention. I don't know where he is or when he will be returned to prison."

Polanksi has been in a Swiss jail since being arrested three weeks ago to face extradition to the U.S.

annie

This seems like karma for him. All his life he has been a jerk to women.
He never stopped cheating on Sharon Tate, not even after they married, and he didn't stop cheating on her when she was pregnant either. As soon as Sharon left him in Europe to sail back to the states,{he was working on a film} as soon as she was gone he was back to his cretin lifestyle. It did not surprise me to learn he is a pedophile as well as an unfaithful creep. Sharon wasted her time on him. He couldn't even be at home with her despite the fact she could have literally gone into labor at any time {he could have stopped his movie project, it's not like he didn't know she was expecting for nearly 9 months......}. I really, really cannot stand this guy....and he's finally paying for his disgusting life.

Duh

32. Patti,

you are both SICK and stupid. Your facts are completely wrong, I guess you didn't take the time to read the court transcripts.

THANK YOU SANDY, YOU SAID IT WAY BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE!!!!!!!

annie

This seems like karma for him. All his life he has been a jerk to women and couldn't keep his hands off a 13 year old either
. If you think rich pedophiles aren't used to "getting away" with things, ask why Woody Allen was never put in jail. I'm sure Roman had a bit of a shock when the law came after him.

dd

Anyone that has been raped knows what he did to that little girl was just as bad as what happened to his wife, what does a child know about anal sex..those murderers are all in prison and he needs to go there with them. I am sure that is not the only child he has done this to.

Loulou

Those pedophiles posting comments justifying Pedolansky actions are really pathetic.You will be caught one day too,except you won't be getting special treatment.

Zippy T. Pinhead

He seems like a nice enough guy. I say they just release him and consider it time served for all the years he lived in Europe in exile.

Zippy T. Pinhead

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ty katz

The only good coming out of this PR has to be the comments. It's
a tribute to common decency and I for one agree with many. It is a disgrace that he is given medical care! We know full well what he
did and many of also know the physical damage that occurs with
a THIRTEEN YEAR OLD! Thanks TMZ for allowing so many of us who are
so disgusted with this piece of dirt to vent disdain and disgust
with how Hollywood has handled this.

keeping

I smell a crazy hoax coming real soon for this man. Something only Hollywood can cook up. Damn all of those people.

conrad murray is not awesome

oh boo hoo, Roman. You are not exempt from the law because you are talented. You are a criminal and you do not deserve special treatment. I hope you get the swine flu, followed by syphillis, and then a hearty dose of brain cancer immediately following your castration. Don't screw around with kids.

Roy

"Bawww I am to sick to go to jail in America! Set me free like the UK did with that terrorist!" lol this is staged to stall his deportation.

me

I hope it invloves a rectal exam with a very cold object.

Michelle

Good Hope he suffer's Hollywood wants to free him... and he is a child molester... yet they did Michael in..what is wrong with the world.. this aint right im sure Micheal is turning in his grave.. for this..why is anyone worryed about this guy.. he molested a little girl then admited to it and then Fleed the country for 30 yrs and they wanna free him oh hell no.. Michael was accused and then aquitted..he went to court everyday and he did it with grace...and never spoke bad about about anyone..it really breaks my heart that society treated him so bad and now that facts are coming out.. they still have the nerve to call him a molester..how sad.. Anyone who think that polaski should go free needs to be in jail along with him becasue they are just as sick...to think it's ok for polanski and then ridicule Michael is Ass backwards and I know I will never hear it said so I will say it Michael im sorry that people don't see how great of a man you were...u were not perfect but u were a good person.. but can any one give me a real answer to why hollywood thinks polanski should be free but even though MJ was aquitted it's not enough for some people..why? hope they bring his ass back stone him to death then let him rot..

Robert

He say's he needs medical attention because he is just trying to find a way to escape like doctor Richard Kimball. After his escape he will just say that he was looking for the one armed man.

Michael Anthony

Polanski is accused for raping Samantha Gailey in Jack Nicholsons House. What did Jack do ? Was he present at that Time ?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments