Gosselin and Glassman Play Kissy Face

10/18/2009 3:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin and his girlfriend Hailey Glassman arrived to a dinner date at The Oak Room in New York in a horse and carriage.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

That loud explosion you just heard would be Kate Gosselin's head exploding.

Catherine Stein

For all you guys who love Jon and hate Kate, have you ever thought that Jon was acting like a 20 year old when they were married in those 10 years. And Kate merely had to be tough to make the family of 8 kids work successfully. I had friends like the Gosselins. I couldn't understand why she would get mad at him. Later I spend some days with them and saw his immaturity firsthand. I then saw the reasons for her frustrations. If it weren't for Kate, they would not have had their TLC contract. With her toughness she is the one who made it happened. Jon is truly acting at his emotional/mental age.....as a 20 year old. But now without Kate, his decision-making is so bad and not that of a mature thirty-something. Has he realize that if Kate and the kids lose that contract, then HE is going to have to support them. Where is he going to find a job good enough to pay for 8 kids' food, shelter, clothes, health, and extras?? But either he is getting such poor advice or he is so out-of-hand that his counselors can not handle him. I now find his personality and life so repulsive that I can not even look at him anymore. And Kate, good luck to you. You are a survivor and will do fine as will the kids. They are so adorable!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Arch and the idiot's typical diatribes on here. I cannot believe how obsessed you are with Kate Gosselin and every thing Kate. You sound like a scorned douche, what was once rejected, so you hate the person who rejects the reject. Long winded individual who types a lot but no substance to your posts. Like Jon, he yacks a lot but says nothing of substance.

Yay Kate, you deserve better, plus Jon is just fugfaced ugly. Kate will find a hotter and smarter man who is a man and not a zit faced whiney child.

Smart

Wasn't he JUST apologizing to Kate for being out so publicly with all these women? With the public display of affection? Real nice you aren't even divorced yet and kissing another women. I'm sure your children will LOVE YOU! I can't believe this guy. And why the delay of the divorce Jon? So you can stay milking money off of the books Kate writes and promotes BY HERSELF? By this picture I'm guessing you don't want her back so why do you want to delay the divorce? I'm glad TLC is suing you! I hope you can't come up with the $180,000 and they throw your ass in jail! How much bigger of an a-hole can you be? Oh and all of a sudden once the JON was cut of Jon & Kate Plus 8 you have a problem with it. Good luck with the lawsuit. I'd like to know how you will win against a mega corporation with millions of dollars and any top notch lawyers they want. You sleazy ass lawyer doesn't stand a chance! Idiot.

dasjmy

What this girl sees in him is beyond me. Hes not good looking and he doesn't have a job. ???

mds145

Maggie: You are a hypercritical cow calling me out on the time l spend looking for clips. Look down you sanctimonious judgemental twit on what you found and commented on....people in glass houses etc.,...

53. Be very, very grateful to TMZ for showing her outfit only from the waist up. Radaronline has full length shots and she is wearing skintight leather/pleather leggings (or pants that were painted on her).

How much time do you spend looking for clips you think support your claims much less reviewing them in slow motion? That is disturbing on so many levels.

Posted at 8:13PM on Oct 18th 2009 by Maggie

Barb in Ohio

The kids are saying, "Hey where's my parents? Do I have parents? Wait a minute, how old are my parents? Who's more influencial? Spongebob or my parents?"

mds145

P.s Same goes for you too Erin. Your freedom of speech applies to me also.

Love Madeleine (Mady)

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

she looks like someone who does meth, the old weathered appearance, the dry hair, zits on Jon, like they both are eroding from the inside out, next will be sucken in face after losing their teeth and jaw bones, all old and wrinkley and pickled looking.

Smart

Oh and you have yourself as a google alert? How narcissistic can you be? Your a d-list reality start who makes money off of your kids! GET OVER YOURSELF! YOU FAT BALD LOSER! You aren't even hot to be so narcissistic and self absorbed!

And Hailey is really with you because you are so freaking hot! Watch when the money goes, reality will set in. She's a druggie whore! Why would she want a fat lazy ass bald father of 8? Stupid1 Think for once. No 22 year old on this earth would want to sincerely be with you for you.

mds145

Posted at 11:19PM on Oct 18th 2009 by Cassie.

If it weren't for Kate, they would not have had their TLC contract.

So IT WAS Khate who decided to pimp out her kids. Thanks for the proof Cassie. AT Last,someone who was there to watch the PIMP KHATE sign the kids lives down the toilet.

Madeleine (Mady)

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

The Jon lover on here hating on Kate is probably one of those obese obsessed fans in photos at his fence line. Some of his fans, well all I have ever seen are fricken heifers! He should let them in the gate and out to pasture and graze! He is no prize, but when he signs their autograph when they hand them a pen with their pudgy fingers he must be thinking ("damn, why can't I get some hot chicks who like me, why are they all boom boom Belindas! All divorcees of course, because who would want those over sized tubs of lard!)

Desperate meets Desperate and we know Jon fans are desperate and Jon is most definitely desperate. An attraction based on loneliness and desperation and insecurity, his fans and him. They condone his behavior because they are losers with no jobs too living off the system, and for them to support a strong woman like Kate who is motivated and takes care of herself, would force those fatties to have to change their ways and focus on some serious self improvement. They are going to kill over from heart failure with the weight they carry! NO JOKE. Tubby tumbelinas! Weeble Wobbles whose thighs rub and chaf when they walk to his fence line. The muffin top women with the sweats riding up their crotches because their fat roles make them creep and get stuck like wedgies.

Smart

You know what I can't wait for? When she dumps him and sells her story. I can't wait to hear what she has to say because according to him he tells her everything. She is soaking it all in to tell the world. Jon is so very stupid is actually funny. She'll be in all the weeklies just like the nanny who he claimed was lying then he said she was one of his mistakes. So was it true or no Jonny boy?

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

rofl - Boom Boom Belinda - bwaaaaahhhaahahaaaa.

Dude what is up with Hailey's legs look like sausages squished in sausage casing? Even Jon in the photo lifting her down, looks like he is struggling, there will be reports he got a HERNIA on headline news tomorrow.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Oh M Geeeeeee! Your post made me almost pee myself! Sad thing is, you are probably RIGHT ON!

LOVED IT!

____________________
157. The Jon lover on here hating on Kate is probably one of those obese obsessed fans in photos at his fence

Posted at 11:36PM on Oct 18th 2009 by Jons Fans Are Fatties

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/18/jon-gosselin-hailey-glassman-kiss-photo/11#comments#ixzz0ULlRPaM1

maggie

Someone is using my name on the post. I am not the same maggie that is telling everyone to look at TV clips. Quit using my name!!!! Mady and Brandy are the two fans of JON. Everyone needs a friend, but Jon has Hailey so he doesn't need you.