Here's Richard Heene -- Or Is It?

10/18/2009 11:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We have every reason to believe this photo of Richard Heene and his family, taken early Sunday morning, is authentic and not some kind of hoax planned by Heene in order to get a reality show.

Richard Heene

But you never know.

"Fraud"ulent

Some say hes a former weatherman...., even one said he got into weather when he saw the roof blown off when he was with a contractor. Its hard to determine whats the truth here.

However...I'd think you'd need a college degree to be a weatherman, but he did attend "acting classes"?
Seems Heene had a knack for writing "Interesting" books.

Offensive Driving: Richard Alan Heene
“Herp-AIDS Detector/Deflector Kit,”

Maybe thats his job nowadays....no wonder...if thats the case

Just for one...I don't tune into celebrity news. But this "balloon boy" incident. Kind of has that "I want to see justice served" feeling. Not saying the media is right for taking attention because they could be busy doing something else. But...for the sake of it...since they did. I don't mind more publicity for these parents. It'll help the destroyed wheat field owners to get their chances to sue if they are noticed.

kb

i feel bad for the kids, its not their fault they have retarded parents

Harriet

Hi to #8 - I heard that the kids were not in school because it was a day off for them - maybe teacher meetings.

The little boy, Falcon, looks malnurished. Does anyone else think so?

Liz

I would bet my life that he abuses both his wife AND children! They need to investigate that issue fully!!!

Nameless

Now they can make a reality show about the 3 kids in Juvenile Detention while their parents are being turned into prison bitches for up to the next 6 years.

kT

He kinda looks like a Baldwin.

arceliaperez

i feel so bad for the kid..child services should check to see if he is doin good and interview him alone to see what kind of trama the father is putting him through.

Sad sad

I have some doubts because of that guys hair BUT he is carrying a box like thing in his hand. So I'd say authentic.

starstuff

Falcon always looks like he knows a lot of secrets. There seems to be something going on with Falcon. I agree with #28. What kind of trauma is this kid carrying?

Fools Rush In

I agree, #27, he kinda does look like a Baldwin and behaves like one, too.
Perhaps he will have time to make an appearance on "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here" before he goes to the big house.

Why does he have to make such a big show about carrying a legal pad around when they appear to be going on some family outing? I do wish he would cut down on the props, it just makes him appear that much more fake.

radarluv

I cannot IMAGINE doing such a thing. That poor kid is so confused and will be known as the "haox kid" so will his brothers. I watched the balloon and was horrified. They ruined a farmers livelihood and used officials who no doubt were also traumatized. How DARE they!!
All this for fame. How horrible. People are losing their homes and family and they think they are exempt and only want money and fame.
I am APPALLED.

They were in it for the money

Awwwww Man! Tomorrow is Monday! And what do we do on Monday if we are between the ages of 6 and 10?

WE GO TO SCHOOL!

Awwwww Man! Those kids are now gonna disrupt classrooms, recess, puke lunch......Awwwwww Man!

Whats up with the legal pad? Forget sometin?

They were in it for the money

It's true! The guy has a thing for boxes as yet another one appears! He had it when he went to the cop shop too....HE LOVES BOXES!

mike st aubin

HOLY COW this is FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is SKYLER STONE doing another social satire about the BALLOON BOY...hilarious!!!

go here: