What's the Big Friggin' Difference?!

10/18/2009 1:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celebrities always pay extra-special attention to detail -- and you should too!!!
See if you can spot the differences in these tricky pics!

** HINT -- There are FOUR differences in the above picture!**

Simone - number 1

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey

The guy on the left's goatee is different, the flash reflection in the middle guys sunglasses is in a different place, the wall on the right has no baseboard in the second photo and its also missing a white square higher up above the heads of the people (lightswitch, outlet, maybe?)

I WIN

#1 thermostat above dudes on rights head in one an not the other
#2 white base board in one and only half in the other
#3 White dot glare in middle of celebs left eyelens (our right)
#4 Dude with the hair under lip down chin has been manscaped a little bit in one of the pics.

Now for cryin out loud 2nd week in a row I win
now PLEASE send me a mug so I can be Michigans queen on the scene with my handy dandy change mug :) !

Thanks for showing me what a loser I am 2 saturday nights in a row!

Jill

Is this Richard Gere?!!

bruce

looks like John Larroquett.....I'm just sayin.......

Hugh Jass

BFD!
Everybody missed the gerbil!

balls

on the left, the guy in the middle has a boner.

I WIN

Looks like Patrick Duffy ftw!
That should be the new game-"who the hells this celeb!?"

Everyone check out Pink -Behind The Music- on VH1!

Rae

Damn Stacy # 4 your good! I love these in the mags and missed the refection in his glasses... Thanks was starting to drive me nuts till gave up and saw your comment.. got the rest though... lol
Good eyes!

snickers

Who friggin' cares?

SianP

Most glaring error in the story... the line that says celebrities pay extra-attention to the details of their clothes.

Yeah, right. Like Britney... (oops, I forgot to wear my panties once again with this here mini-dress!)

Vyper

I'm pretty new to this site. Are most of the people who post here as pathetic as most of the ones above? I mean, c'mon, the first 3 posts serve no purpose.

Nyle Caiby

In the picture on the left, he has one sock in his trousers and in the picture on the right, he has two socks in his trousers. duh!