Pageant to Prejean: Give Us Breast Money Back

10/19/2009 7:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie PrejeanOfficials from the Miss California pageant are sending a message to Carrie Prejean -- three can play that game!

The production company that runs the pageant is filing a cross complaint against Prejean, demanding, among other things, that Carrie return the $5,200 the pageant fronted her for her breast augmentation.

In other legal docs, Keith Lewis and crew are asking to strike a portion of Prejean's lawsuit -- the portion dealing with public disclosure of private facts.

The new docs say, "the alleged 'private facts' consist of her breast augmentation (which ceased being private during the swimsuit competition of the nationally-televised Miss USA pageant, in which Ms. Prejean walked the stage in a bikini)."

The cross complaint says, "Had [Carrie] heeded the guidance of the Gospel of John, who admonished only those who are without sin to cast stones in judgment, she might have avoided this legal battle ..."

As for the cross complaint, Lewis and the production company claim Prejean is a hypocrite, championing family values after posing for a variety of "semi-nude photos...[which] surfaced via TMZ.com."

April

Seriously????? This is news? Give me a break!! She needs to go and crawl back under the rock she came out from.

FACT

The Gay Community has left her alone thats her problem now, she can only do political spots for Fox News or Conservative Projects. Once you state your opinion you have to stick to it, so be careful what you say. *Hint next time your in a contest and being judged for MORAL BEAUTY/Physical Beauty (Nudie Photo Shoots/Lies) and your being asked for your opinion and when you state your opinon and offend Half the Population please expect backlash. And NO not half the population is gay, but right under 50% voted to stop prop 8 and allow for gay people to marry in California. Gay people have Families that love them also, what about those people? See where the 50% is coming in? Its okay to disagree, or agree with her and also have your own opinion, but if you can't be "politically correct" and give a politicians answer to a question you dont deserve to be representing any organization, and thats common sense you have to be FAIR and EQUAL in any job. Thats all Been said before so thats like beating a dead horse, but to get back to the topic at hand if she should return the money for implants? None of us has seen her contracts on them! So if there is a claus in there about her having to stay employeed with the Pageant the pageant officials may have a case! If not then I think she should not have to pay because a gift is a gift. I am begining to feel pity for her because she is only making herself more and more embaressed. For long she will be running with Sara Palin as Vice President, and some of you goofballs would probably vote her just because she dosent believe in Gay Marriage. I am just currious how would you homophobes feel if she would have been FOR Gay Marriage? Would Carrie still be your perfect Conservative Godess? Probably not becuase she would have been enjoying her reign as Miss USA (too funny)! She needs to pick another minority to focus her discrimination on! The Gay people dont want to be Associated, and wont support any BOOK she puts out. Well I got some news for you homophobes on here. Gay people happen to have a large amount of buying power, and when we strike a product or singer they will definatley feel it in the pocket book. So its like what group of people will she be marketable to? My answer is someone that is filled with discrimation and hate for their fellow neighbor. I hate to tell you but there is way more good people than bad and in that way she is a MINORITY! Gay people could care less about her anymore the only time anyone really thinks about her is when they run a story on TMZ..... They are really giving it to her good and the Gay People are only setting back now and laughing at her not with her.

(I HOPE I TOLD MY OPINION ON THIS WITHOUT OFFENDING ANYONE)

Schmice

Re: comment number 10 from Straight Talkin Texas that "if they didn't like her pageant answer they should NOT have asked her the question." That's pretty funny. Its like James Thurber's line showing a woman on the phone saying, "Well if I dialed the wrong number, why did you answer the phone?" Is everybody in Texas completely clueless?

Rev Bookburn

It is a great idea to demand the beast money back. Prejean has done nothing but embarrass the pageant and disregard her duties so she could make public appearances for the crazier religious groups of this part of the world. Since she is going to continue to parade for America's horniest evangelists and Congresspeople, the augmentation costs should be returned. Rev. Bookburn - Radio Volta

Rhonda

Let me see if I got it: She was asked a question, answered it and after the uproar of the Internet photos and breach of contract, per Donald Trump she was able to keep her crown. After that gift, she continued to break her contract by not going to contractual pageant gigs, and now she's suing the pageant for religious discrimination. Oh, and the pageant wants the boob money back. Okay, my stomach hurts from laughing who do I sue!

To hell with her

She's such a lying hypocrite. I don't know how she can look at herself in the mirror in the morning. Worst, she's wrapped herself in the "Christian" flag, as though that would give her credibility & help her weather the storm caused by her lying. Don't think so, honey; your lies are revealed. Time to fade into obscurity...

Heather

pezzledink, why is it that Homophobs, such as yourself, assume that because someone is Homosexual they automatically sleep with multiple partners? I bet you also blame Gays for AIDS. You're right straight people are very loyal and faithful to one partner. Does it hurt to be that stupid?

As for Carrie, she is not in this position because of her opinion, she's in this position because she can't shut her mouth. She dug herself in a hole and did not fulfill her obligations. So they should cut her slack because she's pretty?

Ceeweed

Dear "Carrie's Replacement": Do you really think ANYONE cares about your long winded, hot air comment? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease.... First of all, if you ever want to be taken seriously, learn to spell. Or, at least use spell check. The only message that your diatribe conveys is, " I'm a frustrated, misinformed, single minded, angry and hateful person. But, more than anything, you are jealous. Green with envy. Do you react this way every time someone says something you don't agree with??? How about just relaxing a bit and be happy that in this day and time in our country, it is refreshing to know that there are still a few people among us that have a back bone and stand up for what they believe in. Regardless of any possible repercussions. Can we say the same for you? Or, is it more like, "my way or the highway?" Carrie Prejean is a beautiful woman not just physically, but, internally. Perfect? No. But, I don't think she ever claimed to be. Are you? Fake boobs? Who cares. Obviously the Miss California Pageant officials didn't have a problem with it. Heck, now that I think about it, they may have been the ones to have initially brought up the whole "breast augmentation" procedure. After all, it would certainly be in their best interest to make sure that their girl have all the tools they knew where needed to be the next Miss USA. Do ya think they would have wanted their measly little $5,200 back if she was wearing the Miss USA crown today? Nah, doubt it. Seriously, this "counter claim" does nothing but make the CA pageant directors look like little whinny children crying to their mamma. What fools. Who's advising them anyway?? In closing I want to say, that Carrie Prejean is not going away. She has just began her journey. I hope you will join me in wishing her a joyful, safe, and fulfilling life. She may not be your beauty queen, but, like you, she is a child of God. :)

Greg

Keith Lewis is an idiot. Her boob job didn't become common knowledge until he and Moakler announced it to the world on some radio or tv show shortly after her "incorrect answer" to Lavenderia. The idea that any state pageant would not only encourage but pay for an augmentation is in my mind just beyond words. This is the same guy that who accused Prejean of forgetting her commitment to the people of California. The same people who by majority vote opted not to honor same sex marriage by statewide vote.

ken

Gays have mental problems and are sickos that like to take it in the rear. Not natural and sick. One guy said his boyfriend didn't poo before he stuck it in his butt to punish him for being a bad boy that day and when he pulled out his penis from his bum, it was covered with poo. He said his penis looked like a chocolate covered mushroom. He did say it smelled and turned him off slightly but they cleaned up the mess and waited until he gave a good poo. Gays are nasty and dirty and should not be in government or teachers or anything in society. Carrie, you are a smart girl. Gays are no good.

hahahaha!

LOL.. I love it! As for all you 'it's her opinion' people .. cripes would you get with the program. My God you guys are slow.. it's NOT about her opinion.. I love how her defenders completely disregard that everyone ELSE has an opinion too.. not our fault this tramp also is a liar and hypocrite who broke a contract and thought her boobs and blonde hair would get her out of any trouble she got herself into... silly people, will you ever 'get it'? Then again I guess it's easier to follow along like good little conservative sheep.

AMO

Fill me in, did the pageant order her to get a boob job? I would assume so if they paid for it; so good luck winning that case Mr. Trump.

AMO

To: Pezzledink
Ha! You made me laugh...

ken

I agree with Carrie and she does have family values. So what if she wears a bathing suit or skimpy clothing or semi nude, her vagina was not spread or open or showing. I value her opinion. I will never value the opinion of gay, sick, Perez the nut case.

Heather

Carrie Prejan aside, why is the Miss CA pageant giving their contestants $$$ for boob jobs in the first place? That doesn't seem to jive with the wholesome, girl-next-door, average woman stance they claim to take. Talk about hypocrite's! This news is B.S. and has ruined my evening. (I was already over Carrie the moment she opened her stupid, fake blond, fake boobed mouth!) The whole pageant industry just needs to....shrivel up and fall off, so to speak.